Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 40 of 926 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Almost like Brianshop's 85. 86 foureye. Original owner. Full interior. Running on corn. 700TQ 790HP. Have not made it to the track yet. Street driven.

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Even though i have not raced my yet, here is my daily driver. Twin billet 6765's turbo's. Lot's of fun on the street! It should be 8.50's - 8.90's when i make it out. Below is a pic of how i mounted the turbo's....lots of cutting but very stealthy. Car is quiet and looks close to stock. Cool thread!

·
Registered
307 Posts
My Hoop-D

Not quite done yet... but you get the idea...

Just waiting on getting the motor back from the machine shop, and it will be in and running once again (had a 400RWHP LS1 in it before).

It's a forged LQ4, Turbonetics TC76, twin 255 Walbros, ID1000s, TH400 w/ trans brake, Ford 8.8" IRS with 3.27 gears, 4 point roll bar, Nitto NT05R drag radials

Pretty much just your average street car :)

·
Registered
274 Posts
car in my sig...just got it together about a month ago and have put on about 400 miles already driving to wrok and just in general. here is the only pic of the setup, its right before i instaleld the harness and buttoned up the setup.

·
Registered
7,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
car in my sig...just got it together about a month ago and have put on about 400 miles already driving to wrok and just in general. here is the only pic of the setup, its right before i instaleld the harness and buttoned up the setup.
very nice!! i only wish i had that much room in my engine bay...my turbo setup is stuffed in there as you can see in the video i posted

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
My junk...9.49 at 151...4100lbs...6-speed...on Dr's...1200rwhp on CORN!!!

From the top

From the bottom

From the back

21 - 40 of 926 Posts