Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any BBC turbo or TT install pics in third gen camaros?

Looking for some clean installs maybe with dry sumps and in factory cars (not tube cars).

Thanks.

·
Registered
326 Posts
TT ,dry sumps AND a BBC in a factory 3rd gen f-body? I would love to see pics as well. Thats a lot to shoe horn into one of those cars :supz:

·
Registered
9,523 Posts

Sorry, no dry sump though.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
nice car.
not everyone has to pos mustang brian!!!!!!!!FordSux:

·
Registered
5,331 Posts
i dont have photobucket but i have a 85 tt im doing now. give me an email address and i'll shoot some out and maybe someone can post them. i did my headers going under the mtr plate and the turbos mounted behind the turn signals. its probally the easiest and you can get to your spark plugs with ease.

hey brian, what size radiator is that? have you seen any with the rad mounted flat under the fuel cell? any pros or cons with the laying of the rad flat?

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
nice car.
not everyone has to pos mustang brian!!!!!!!!FordSux:
lol. Joe knows I'm messing with him. This car is extremely nice.

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know you can do SBC with a single pretty easy and even with a dry sump, going BBC with a sump and a turbo or two may be fun.

The other issue is I would want to be able to drive it on the street at night rarley.

·
Registered
5,331 Posts
I know you can do SBC with a single pretty easy and even with a dry sump, going BBC with a sump and a turbo or two may be fun.

The other issue is I would want to be able to drive it on the street at night rarley.
i sent you some pics. i am sticking with a internal oil pump though. i am also driving this on the street also. not far but wherever 8 gals will take me.

·
Registered
5,331 Posts

·
Registered
5,331 Posts
Yes it is
i was looking at buying one. how much does that assembly run? did you buy it right from moser? worth the money?

·
Registered
9,523 Posts

·
Registered
9,523 Posts
The biggest difference between yours and (mine,Brians) is yours is together and in the car!
Then just buy the entire car with the running engine!!!

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Nah, this one runs!!! 210 mph with 21# of boost, wanna buy it?
He's referring to the 570-inch twin turbo bbc Joe. You know. The one that runs big et, not mph!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts