Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This winter, I plan on putting small turbo on the wifes 86 vette. Nothing fancy, 72mm on basically stock 350 with ported heads, 42lb injectors and cam swap. What is the cheapest way to tune this set-up as far as re-calibrating computer? Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
In all honesty - probably a megasquirt. The factory computer is just too limited IMOand very old tuning tech

·
Registered
49,545 Posts
Yeah, you say

Sean can you please share your 2 bar SD code for the 1227730 with me so I can tune my own junk using free software and a factory computer. I usually say I'll think about it, and you'll need to repin the ECU . Although bribbing me with some $$$ goes a long way to getting me to share my tunning files as does signing a NDA.

Just throwing that out there.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, you say

Sean can you please share your 2 bar SD code for the 1227730 with me so I can tune my own junk using free software and a factory computer. I usually say I'll think about it, and you'll need to repin the ECU . Although bribbing me with some $$$ goes a long way to getting me to share my tunning files as does signing a NDA.

Just throwing that out there.
PM sent

1 - 5 of 5 Posts