1 - 20 of 221 Posts

·
Registered
22,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
24,283 Posts
The way democrats work at cheating, any election is up for grabs.

·
Registered
14,246 Posts
We elected trump to drain the swamp and prosecute these fukers, if we don't see criminals being charged then he won't get the vote. It is as basic as that. He better understand how fundamental it really is, the covi, the economy, trade deals, immigration we all know are on-going problems to deal with and won't be answered in decades - but these criminals walking around with impunity have got to be dealt with.
If he wants to be re-elected AG Barr has to do his job.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Pretty much the very same exact thing was said last year about Trump's chances. Tucker has been taken in by the BLM koolaide. There are far more voters, who are against what's going on than for. This board is a perfect example. There are only a few liberal mouthpieces here, but we all pay attention to them.

·
Registered
14,898 Posts
Pretty much the very same exact thing was said last year about Trump's chances. Tucker has been taken in by the BLM koolaide. There are far more voters, who are against what's going on than for. This board is a perfect example. There are only a few liberal mouthpieces here, but we all pay attention to them.
I get all that but don't let it be an excuse not to aggressively support your beliefs

Reactions: SS RRR

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
It's worth watching Tucker's video again and again. It's seemingly 'natural' to glaze over the medias derailing every way that they can President Trumps re-election.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
SS RRR you are unfortunately failing to heed the extent of the medias exponentially complex agenda attack. The infinite smoke and mirror show of 'black' everything on TV news is demonstrative.

·
Registered
27,189 Posts
We elected trump to drain the swamp and prosecute these fukers, if we don't see criminals being charged then he won't get the vote. It is as basic as that. He better understand how fundamental it really is, the covi, the economy, trade deals, immigration we all know are on-going problems to deal with and won't be answered in decades - but these criminals walking around with impunity have got to be dealt with.
If he wants to be re-elected AG Barr has to do his job.
I think Trump thought Barr was gonna do just that. He missed just how big the swamp really is. And how far reaching it is. Clear around the world. And Barr ain’t gonna do shit. All by design. Sessions started it, and Barr will finish it. With a big fat zero. Too late now to put a special prosecutor in there. They screwed Trump big time. And the beat will go on.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
SS RRR you are unfortunately failing to heed the extent of the medias exponentially complex agenda attack. The infinite smoke and mirror show of 'black' everything on TV news is demonstrative.
Kinda like they tried to do waaaaay back in 2016? I don't buy it. As Greg27b pointed out, and what I believe what is going on now, will motivate the walkaway movement and conservatives to get off their asses and into a voting booth just like they did last election. BOOK IT!

·
Registered
22,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Kinda like they tried to do waaaaay back in 2016? I don't buy it. As Greg27b pointed out, and what I believe what is going on now, will motivate the walkaway movement and conservatives to get off their asses and into a voting booth just like they did last election. BOOK IT!
I hope so

1 - 20 of 221 Posts