Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18,104 Posts
Mitler Brothers is a real nice unit Made in the U.S.A. a little pricey but everything I have bought from them is worth the money . It will be the next bender I buy for what thats worth . Check out their website MitlerBrothers.com . I have their Ultimate Notcher and some other tools , really nice people to deal with . Went down to check out their notcher and wound up getting a tour of the plant .

·
Registered
10,404 Posts

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Depends on how much bending you are doing... But for a smaller shop that's in need of a bender to build automotive chassis/bikes, etc. This is pretty darn nice...
http://www.vansantent.com/model_4_bender.htm

Get something that uses very common dies, that way you can borrow back and forth with other local guys doing the same thing... It's hard (expensive) to buy every die you might need right out of the gate.

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Yeah, but will it bend 1 5/8 on a 6 inch radius?
yes thats not as large as you would think ... the guy you see is only 12 inches tall and is included in the price of the machine

·
Registered
28,927 Posts
Any recommends for a home bender not too pricey, I'll use it a couple times a year? I got rid of my last one thinking I was done with projects.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts