Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
They have the Lamborghini Festival club here in Houston, there are some bad ass twin turbo cars but I doubt any of them are 2,000 HP.

·
Registered
9,819 Posts
Sure it's a totally stock Coyote swap, slightly massaged Voodo heads, couple of turbos and slight tuning.....pretty much stock! :p

·
Registered
12,976 Posts
It’s from a roll, but that’s 220 in the 1/4 at 3500 pounds. They probably aren’t able to apply 3500hp, but they are capable of it and put it down in the 1/2 and 1 mile events. I’m not sure who the new craze is, but proline was building all the custom parts a little while back.

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It’s from a roll, but that’s 220 in the 1/4 at 3500 pounds. They probably aren’t able to apply 3500hp, but they are capable of it and put it down in the 1/2 and 1 mile events. I’m not sure who the new craze is, but proline was building all the custom parts a little while back.

Its not the 1/4 - they actually set the traps up further down the shut down area

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
I know I was skeptical of buying my lambo because it was ONLY 1200HP on high boost. It is fast as hell I can't imagine any of these huge builds that UR is doing. 3500 seems impossible, that is what top fuel was putting down not long ago. I have never seen a dyno slip, so I couldn't confirm it.

·
Q(t)=ṁCpΔT
27,415 Posts
3500HP in a cast block? Yeah, right. They're fragile in the webs.

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
They make the number once, then the owner prints the dyno sheet out and frames it. Then they back it down 30-40psi and put it in the car. I doubt the owner could even load the high hp tune if he wanted to.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Go to a Runway Rivalry event in TX. Those cars are impressive as hell. Insane. An Audi R10 has recently been the dominant force also built by UGR.

·
Nitrous Junky
10,820 Posts
If it has the new 50K billet block I can see it. Stock block comes apart around 2000-2400

1 - 20 of 20 Posts