Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking at buying a set of door hinges for a mustang from trz. has anyone used these? any pics installed? the pics on the site show just hinges tried calling to find out if they use some type of quick release pin or they include the pins. no dice on getting them to return my calls they must be slammed

·
Stock Suspension FTW!
1,661 Posts
looking at buying a set of door hinges for a mustang from trz. has anyone used these? any pics installed? the pics on the site show just hinges tried calling to find out if they use some type of quick release pin or they include the pins. no dice on getting them to return my calls they must be slammed
The hinges are designed to be used with HO fibertrends doors. The pin and hardware they provide will mount to our door hinge.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so I need to buy the pin and hardware from HO fibertrends?
you don't have a pin to go in the hinges? you have to use theres?

·
Stock Suspension FTW!
1,661 Posts
No, we only have the brackets. Also, I don't know how they'll fit when used on doors other than HO fibertrends.

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
We've had people buy these and try to put them on other brand doors... then ended up sending them back. They don't fit on other doors... only on HO Fibertrends. And if you have HO Fibertrend doors, those come with the hardware needed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts