Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 261 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS - MYSTERY AND REVEAL, ONLY WITH THE TRUTH AND PROOF. I KNOW THERE WILL BE A LOT OF PEOPLE TRYING TO DEFLECT WHAT I'M ABOUT TO REVEAL.

THE AUTHOR IS A FORMER:
NHRA JET DRIVER
NHRA SFI TECH INSPECTOR
NHRA SUPER-COMP DRIVER
IHRA JET DRIVER
2 TIME COMBAT VET
SPORT COMPACT LIAISON OSW 1995-2012
CREATOR OF THE ORIGINAL WORLD SPORT COMPACT CHALLENGE CONCEPT.

STAY TUNE FOR THE UNMASKING OF MR.MOYA'S NEW ERA

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
this david vidal guy is a dipshit. He spams up the all the local orlando forums with his dribble.
you mean drivel ? or does he play basketball on the internet?

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
yes drivel. dont ask me why i posted dribble......Maybe i shouldnt be taking a work call and posting at the same time

·
draggin' ass
13,418 Posts
How about hitting the newbie thread dickhead!

·
This amp goes to 11.
12,064 Posts
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS - MYSTERY AND REVEAL, ONLY WITH THE TRUTH AND PROOF. I KNOW THERE WILL BE A LOT OF PEOPLE TRYING TO DEFLECT WHAT I'M ABOUT TO REVEAL.

THE AUTHOR IS A FORMER:
NHRA JET DRIVER
NHRA SFI TECH INSPECTOR
NHRA SUPER-COMP DRIVER
IHRA JET DRIVER
2 TIME COMBAT VET
SPORT COMPACT LIAISON OSW 1995-2012
CREATOR OF THE ORIGINAL WORLD SPORT COMPACT CHALLENGE CONCEPT.

STAY TUNE FOR THE UNMASKING OF MR.MOYA'S NEW ERA

Whenever someone starts a thread with a giant list of their own accomplishments, I automatically put them into the "Eddie Miller, Ed Bigley, & Wizzard of NOS" category and proceed to ignore them in the future. ;)

·
Banned
1,324 Posts
Whenever someone starts a thread with a giant list of their own accomplishments, I automatically put them into the "Eddie Miller, Ed Bigley, & Wizzard of NOS" category and proceed to ignore them in the future. ;)
I wonder if he is Franklin Ratliff, or whatever that guys name is/was. Guess he didn't want to list the Propster as one of his accomplishments, or a lack thereof.................

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
IF HE BOUGHT THE TRACK LIKE HE IS TELLING THE WORLD, WHY IS IT STILL UNDER ROBERT HART'S NAME?AS YOU SEE IN THE RECORD.MORE TO COME.......

·
draggin' ass
13,418 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Please wait until Yellow Bullet approves the post with documents that I already submitted. In this thread I want to make myself clear... it is not about me but about the whole world if these people are for real or not real. You will be the judge. Some people may not care but others do and want to know what is really going on in Orlando Speed World Dragway. Like I said, be patient, this is very serious. Thank you.

1 - 20 of 261 Posts