Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evwryone is sitting at home. Lots of people are hearing trumps message directly from his mouth.

Trumps corona job approval is at 60%.

Left wing media puts two and two together and realize this is no good. The media cant lie about what trump said and get away with it, if everyone is actually hearing trump directly.

What does the media now threaten to do? Lol. No longer broadcast trump. Then the people will be back to only being able to hear the media lie about what trump said.

Pathetic lefties. Just pathetic of you.

·
Registered
22,284 Posts
Their playbook includes 'silence the opposition by whatever means is required'......right out of Rules For Radicals.

·
Registered
9,613 Posts
Their playbook includes 'silence the opposition by whatever means is required'......right out of Rules For Radicals.
Well.... I’ll agree 100% after yesterday’s briefing. 100 seats for the media with what looked like only 20 there.

·
Long Live The King
98,197 Posts
I did learn one thing from that briefing ..... According to Trump, the 2020 Tokyo Olympics were going to be held on an Odd number year. I am totally confused. Is what I learned in 3rd grade not accurate information ? .. Maybe Google can help me with the answer.

Or maybe I just heard him incorrectly, but I don't think I did. Could be he just misspoke

·
Registered
14,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Maybe trump could be impeached if he did misspeak about the Olympics.

·
Long Live The King
98,197 Posts
Maybe trump could be impeached if he did misspeak about the Olympics.
If someone else had said that (assuming he knows the difference) he'd been tweeting about how slow or stupid they were. ... He might want to show some grace from time to time, because from time to time he could use a little of it himself.

·
Hemispherically Balanced
30,959 Posts
After reading the title, I realized that I've never seen a leftist that wasn't pissed.

·
Registered
25,110 Posts
I did learn one thing from that briefing ..... According to Trump, the 2020 Tokyo Olympics were going to be held on an Odd number year. I am totally confused. Is what I learned in 3rd grade not accurate information ? .. Maybe Google can help me with the answer.

Or maybe I just heard him incorrectly, but I don't think I did. Could be he just misspoke
Maybe he said they "are" going to be held in an odd year?

·
Hemispherically Balanced
30,959 Posts

Is 2021 an odd numbered year?

·
Registered
9,909 Posts

I am quite surprised you made it that far , 3rd grade is quite a accomplishment , for the worlds smartest shoe shine boy, what did it cost to have that third arm added, so you can pat your self on the back while you make a asshole out of your self?

·
Long Live The King
98,197 Posts
Is 2021 an odd numbered year?
Operative words " were going to be held in an odd year"

I think he "misspoke" ... maybe the same as tweeting that the KC Chiefs are from Kansas.

I'll afford him a bit of grace and not rag on his mistake. He might want to consider to do the same from time to time.

·
Long Live The King
98,197 Posts
Maybe he said they "are" going to be held in an odd year?
He didn't.
It was just a misspeak
something like "was on an odd year" .... he meant "will be on an odd year"

No biggie, but he'd be calling someone "slow" for making the same comment.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts