Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 60 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
And you need to go back to grammar school.
That doesn’t change the fact, you are wrong.

Ballot access
Main article: Ballot access
Ballot access refers to the laws which regulate under what conditions access is granted for a candidate or political party to appear on voters' ballots. Each state has its own ballot access laws to determine who may appear on ballots and who may not. According to Article I, Section 4, of the United States Constitution, the authority to regulate the time, place, and manner of federal elections is up to each State, unless Congress legislates otherwise. Depending on the office and the state, it may be possible for a voter to cast a write-in vote for a candidate whose name does not appear on the ballot, but it is extremely rare for such a candidate to win office.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
no, he is not wrong, a federal election is controlled by NATIONAL laws, not state laws.
Yes it’s controlled by the US constitution, which delegated the responsibility to the states.
According to Article I, Section 4, of the United States Constitution, the authority to regulate the time, place, and manner of federal elections is up to each State,

·
Smart Ass Conservative
105,768 Posts
Never go full horntard

·
Registered
22,882 Posts
I believe I have lost a couple of trumpets.
In Burdick v. Takushi 504us428US 1992, The supreme court held that common sense, as well as constitutional law, compels the conclusion that the federal government, must play an active role in structuring elections.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
In Burdick v. Takushi 504us428US 1992, The supreme court held that common sense, as well as constitutional law, compels the conclusion that the federal government, must play an active role in structuring elections.
So Michigan has the constitutional right to control the election process.

The fact is, if they were breaking the law, law enforcement would be after them, not the conman. By withholding federal funds for the conman's personal agenda is extortion. Sounds like the same thing he was doing with Ukraine.

·
Registered
22,882 Posts
So Michigan has the constitutional right to control their election process.

The fact is, if they were breaking the law, law enforcement would be after them, not the conman. By withholding federal funds for the conman's personal agenda is extortion. Sounds like the same thing he was doing with Ukraine.
you are so stupid, you make a fart look smart......……...biden is the one that extorted Ukraine, not trump

·
Registered
247 Posts
In 2018 I was backing out of my driveway and saw a box in the street, I picked it up and it was filled with ballots addressed with all beaner names, fuck mail in voting!

·
Registered
9,345 Posts
Jim.....get a life. Get a hobby. Go try pussy....hell, go suck a dick if it makes you feel better......do something other than make an ass outa yourself on here daily.
It’s what he lives for..... because he’s smarter than anyone that voted for trump.

The odd thing is with all that intellect he’s still a complete loser.

·
Registered
67,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Whoda thunk it ....... trumphumpers show they are as stupid and as dumb as their hero Demagogue!

41 - 60 of 69 Posts