Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 40 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
68,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
if you are out of state for work and request that's all good.
Voter rolls need to be cleaned, if you have not voted in an election in 4 years, expect to be removed. if you have not voted in that time frame, you better go now and update your shit, so your vote is going to whom you want it to!
with now how close national elections are it only takes a few people casting fraudulent votes to make a difference.

don't loose your shit, on what I have said or about to. you need an ID to buy alcohol, to drive a car, to get on a plane, get a place to live, and the list goes on, I don't see how that is voter suppression.
Has mail-in-voting been proven to be ripe with fraud, as asserted by our idiot dumbfuck president ??

·
SMOKED IT
3,795 Posts
Has mail-in-voting been proven to be ripe with fraud, as asserted by our idiot dumbfuck president ??
How many people request an out of state ballet, DIPSHIT. And what are the requirements for doing so DIPSHIT. Most states require a reason, except for the liberal shit holes. Why do you think that is DIPSHIT. Fuck, you are stupid.

·
Registered
68,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
How many people request an out of state ballet, DIPSHIT. And what are the requirements for doing so DIPSHIT. Most states require a reason, except for the liberal shit holes. Why do you think that is DIPSHIT. Fuck, you are stupid.
And you offered no answer to a very simple question, if fraud is as ripe as your hero says it is in voting by mail. Just another attempt of yours to deflect.

·
Registered
68,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #26

·
Registered
68,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I regress you are not a DIPSHIT, you are a complete fucking moron. Spend days reading these. voter fraud - Google Search
You know what ..... it was COMICAL AS FUCK, watching your hero's appointed "voter fraud czar" have to close up shop because he couldn't find the RAMPANT VOTER FRAUD, his boss claimed occurred during the 2016 election. You know what ..... I'm betting your hero, Agent Orange, will be claiming the same rampant voter fraud this election as well.

·
SMOKED IT
3,795 Posts
You know what ..... it was COMICAL AS FUCK, watching your hero's appointed "voter fraud czar" have to close up shop because he couldn't find the RAMPANT VOTER FRAUD, his boss claimed occurred during the 2016 election. You know what ..... I'm betting your hero, Agent Orange, will be claiming the same rampant voter fraud this election as well.
You know what is comical, you won't even read nor understand the truth. Fucking idiot.

·
Registered
5,106 Posts
Well what’s the other choice ?
Being the brain dead phuckstick he always is.....horntard will yet again WASTE his vote. ANY leftist voter not voting for Biden.....is basically voting for Trump. Because in reality there are only 2 real choices. So Jim......Trump would probably thank you for your support

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
That is the difference between libtards like you and the rest of the sane people in the US. It doesn't matter what governor does it, it is against their own laws. Nice try DIPSHIT.
The governor and state legislators has declared a state of emergency in Michigan because of the pandemic. The government of Michigan has a right to temporally change laws to deal with the pandemic. Trump has no right to tell Michigan or any state how to run their election. If there are laws being broken he may ask the DOJ to look into it, but there isn’t and he hasn’t.

·
SMOKED IT
3,795 Posts
The governor and state legislators has declared a state of emergency in Michigan because of the pandemic. The government of Michigan has a right to temporally change laws to deal with the pandemic. Trump has no right to tell Michigan or any state how to run their election. If there are laws being broken he may ask the DOJ to look into it, but there isn’t and he hasn’t.
Still subject to the laws of the state. Federal election is not the state elections. Try again DIPSHIT.

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
Probably get a more intelligent response from nay nay than retard Horner anyway
hey nay nay
who should Biden pick for VP ?

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
if you are out of state for work and request that's all good.
Voter rolls need to be cleaned, if you have not voted in an election in 4 years, expect to be removed. if you have not voted in that time frame, you better go now and update your shit, so your vote is going to whom you want it to!
with now how close national elections are it only takes a few people casting fraudulent votes to make a difference.

don't loose your shit, on what I have said or about to. you need an ID to buy alcohol, to drive a car, to get on a plane, get a place to live, and the list goes on, I don't see how that is voter suppression.
A few, a few million votes didn’t make a difference.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Still crying over the Constitution I see. Maybe, one day you will get over it.
Butt you missed the point, apparently. Just a few votes will not make a difference.

Trump has not seen any mail voter fraud. You know, that is just ANOTHER lie.

Sorry my reply was over you head.

21 - 40 of 69 Posts