Yellow Bullet Forums banner

121 - 140 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
66,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
More swings and more misses by none other than ........you guessed it ..... trumphumpers.

·
Registered
14,176 Posts
More swings and more misses by none other than ........you guessed it ..... trumphumpers.
from someone that's never been in the game...Priceless

·
Registered
10,639 Posts
^another snowflake offended by a red hat!

LoLz....so frail, so brittle!

·
Smart Ass Conservative
100,814 Posts
Never go full horntard

·
Registered
19,869 Posts
Trump has had plenty practice with the WhiteHouse staff turnover. Actually the Lt. Col. is lucky to get away from that madman. This WhiteHouse endorsement, is no better than one of those sick MAGA hat.
the Nation is lucky that vindman was ShitCanned……...…..a hat bothers you? ...that says a lot about you.

·
Registered
15,031 Posts
the Nation is lucky that vindman was ShitCanned……...…..a hat bothers you? ...that says a lot about you.
So where's your Purple Heart?

·
Registered
19,869 Posts
So where's your Purple Heart?
I do not have a purple heart, never said anything about it...……...However I do have other medals that I have earned, while serving my country in the military during time of war, how about you doxxer? did you serve your country? in time of war?

donut faggot?

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
What I see are nothing more than excuses from the WH.

Why did Lt Col Vindman's brother get booted from the WH? He had nothing to do with trump's Quid Pro Quo, or his twin brother going to the NSC's lawyer, expressing his concerns about the conversation of the phone call he listened to between trump and Pres Zelensky.

BTW --- not having first-hand knowledge won't prevent you from giving testimony. This is what the majority of investigations, LAW ENFORCEMENT, starts with.
In a criminal court it does. If it does get out, the Judge will INSTRUCT the Jury to disregard. Schiff could have used it to get leads or guide the investigation but hearsay is not aloud.

·
Registered
66,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #133
In a criminal court it does. If it does get out, the Judge will INSTRUCT the Jury to disregard. Schiff could have used it to get leads or guide the investigation but hearsay is not aloud.
Apparently ..... this went right over your head --- "This is what the majority of investigations, LAW ENFORCEMENT, starts with". Focus on the last two words.

Educate yourself on the difference between an Impeachment trial and a DoJ court trial.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Trump has had plenty practice with the WhiteHouse staff turnover. Actually the Lt. Col. is lucky to get away from that madman. This WhiteHouse endorsement, is no better than one of those sick MAGA hat.
If I jizzed on that MAGA hat, youd lick it off like a Saint Bernard that hasnt eaten in a week!

·
Registered
15,031 Posts
You are completely clueless, as usual. First you think he was told to pack his bags becuase he testified? He is packing his bags because he undermined his chain of command, he was insubordinate to his superiors, he circumvented his chain of command, he leaked to the media.

By his own words, but that should't mean anything to you. Right? By the way, where does this sewing machine mechanic statement come from, is this supposed to be some sort of lame insult? If you are going to attempting to dox me, you should probably get a little closer to what my profession was. Hint, you are so far off, it is not even funny.
General Kelly Points out facts, unlike yourself...…………..... fuckin loser..
Kelly, a retired Marine Corps general, said that Vindman is blameless and simply followed the training he’d received as a soldier, migrants are “overwhelmingly good people” and “not all rapists,” and Trump’s decision to condition military aid to Ukraine on an investigation into his political rival Joe Biden upended longstanding U.S. policy.
Vindman was rightly disturbed by Trump’s phone call to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky in July, Kelly suggested. Having seen something “questionable,” Vindman properly notified his superiors, Kelly said. Vindman, who specialized in Ukraine policy at the National Security Council at the time, was among multiple U.S. officials who listened in on the call. When subpoenaed by Congress in the House impeachment hearings, Vindman complied and told the truth, Kelly said.

“He did exactly what we teach them to do from cradle to grave,” Kelly told the audience at the Mayo Performing Arts Center. “He went and told his boss what he just heard.”
Although Trump has long insisted his call to Zelensky was “perfect,” Kelly made clear that Trump indeed conditioned military aid on Zelensky’s help digging up dirt on Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden.
That amounted to a momentous change in U.S. policy toward Ukraine — one that Vindman was right to flag, because other federal agencies needed to know about the shift, Kelly said.
“Through the Obama administration up until that phone call, the policy of the U.S. was militarily to support Ukraine in their defensive fight against …. the Russians,” Kelly said. “And so, when the president said that continued support would be based on X, that essentially changed. And that’s what that guy [Vindman] was most interested in.”
When Vindman heard the president tell Zelensky he wanted to see the Biden family investigated, that, for Vindman, was tantamount to hearing “an illegal order,” Kelly said. “We teach them, Don’t follow an illegal order. And if you’re ever given one, you’ll raise it to whoever gives it to you that this is an illegal order, and then tell your boss.”
So you're fine with illegal orders?...…………….. figures...…………...dumbass

·
Void
77,673 Posts
I do not have a purple heart, never said anything about it...……...However I do have other medals that I have earned, while serving my country in the military during time of war, how about you doxxer? did you serve your country? in time of war?

donut faggot?
If you only knew how to post a picture of them....

·
Smart Ass Conservative
100,814 Posts
Never go full horntard

·
SMOKED IT
3,365 Posts
General Kelly Points out facts, unlike yourself...…………..... fuckin loser..
Kelly, a retired Marine Corps general, said that Vindman is blameless and simply followed the training he’d received as a soldier, migrants are “overwhelmingly good people” and “not all rapists,” and Trump’s decision to condition military aid to Ukraine on an investigation into his political rival Joe Biden upended longstanding U.S. policy.
Vindman was rightly disturbed by Trump’s phone call to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky in July, Kelly suggested. Having seen something “questionable,” Vindman properly notified his superiors, Kelly said. Vindman, who specialized in Ukraine policy at the National Security Council at the time, was among multiple U.S. officials who listened in on the call. When subpoenaed by Congress in the House impeachment hearings, Vindman complied and told the truth, Kelly said.

“He did exactly what we teach them to do from cradle to grave,” Kelly told the audience at the Mayo Performing Arts Center. “He went and told his boss what he just heard.”
Although Trump has long insisted his call to Zelensky was “perfect,” Kelly made clear that Trump indeed conditioned military aid on Zelensky’s help digging up dirt on Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden.
That amounted to a momentous change in U.S. policy toward Ukraine — one that Vindman was right to flag, because other federal agencies needed to know about the shift, Kelly said.
“Through the Obama administration up until that phone call, the policy of the U.S. was militarily to support Ukraine in their defensive fight against …. the Russians,” Kelly said. “And so, when the president said that continued support would be based on X, that essentially changed. And that’s what that guy [Vindman] was most interested in.”
When Vindman heard the president tell Zelensky he wanted to see the Biden family investigated, that, for Vindman, was tantamount to hearing “an illegal order,” Kelly said. “We teach them, Don’t follow an illegal order. And if you’re ever given one, you’ll raise it to whoever gives it to you that this is an illegal order, and then tell your boss.”
So you're fine with illegal orders?...…………….. figures...…………...dumbass
So it took you 3 days to come up with this? By the way, he didn't tell his boss. If he had, I would not have stated what I did. Keep digging.

121 - 140 of 147 Posts