Yellow Bullet Forums banner

101 - 120 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
19,409 Posts
What I see are nothing more than excuses from the WH.

Why did Lt Col Vindman's brother get booted from the WH? He had nothing to do with trump's Quid Pro Quo, or his twin brother going to the NSC's lawyer, expressing his concerns about the conversation of the phone call he listened to between trump and Pres Zelensky.

BTW --- not having first-hand knowledge won't prevent you from giving testimony. This is what the majority of investigations, LAW ENFORCEMENT, starts with.
Leads are followed until they reach a dead end...

Moron

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Served 30 years, kinda of makes me an expert on what I stated. You not so much. Find your safe space yet?
So you have no problem that trump is politicizing the military? Trump actually expected Lt Col Vindman to lie to protect his butt. Most military personnel have a loyalty to the country, not the corrupt president.
Funny you should talk about the "safe space" you enjoy if you are a trumpet. Most of the posters in this section are trumpets in their "safe space".

·
Registered
19,409 Posts
So you have no problem that trump is politicizing the military? Trump actually expected Lt Col Vindman to lie to protect his butt. Most military personnel have a loyalty to the country, not the corrupt president.
Funny you should talk about the "safe space" you enjoy if you are a trumpet. Most of the posters in this section are trumpets in their "safe space".
Yep, I feel pretty safe, no one in Florida is looking for me...

·
Registered
8,121 Posts
Go fuck yourself.........….....
The witness, the National Security Council Ukraine director Alexander Vindman, had been told by the NSC’s top lawyer to go directly to him with any concerns about President Donald Trump’s actions.

Republicans on Tuesday attempted to attack Vindman for following that order, accusing him of leaving his immediate superior on the council — the NSC’s then-newly appointed Russia and Europe director Tim Morrison — out of the loop.
You don't take orders from an NSC lawyer. You also don't go to the leaders/executives of a foreign nation and tell them to ignore the President and US policy.

·
Registered
8,121 Posts
What I see are nothing more than excuses from the WH.

Why did Lt Col Vindman's brother get booted from the WH? He had nothing to do with trump's Quid Pro Quo, or his twin brother going to the NSC's lawyer, expressing his concerns about the conversation of the phone call he listened to between trump and Pres Zelensky.

BTW --- not having first-hand knowledge won't prevent you from giving testimony. This is what the majority of investigations, LAW ENFORCEMENT, starts with.
That's a lead dopey and doesn't stand up in court.

Vindman was booted for multiple reasons. One, he violated the chain of command. Two, he worked against the POTUS and national policy. Three, he was not on the same page as Trump and it's why President's pick their subordinates and fire those that don't share their ideology and vision. Lastly, the President doesn't need a reason, he can fire for any reason he wants, period.
You learn this stuff in basic high school civics you ignoramus. You run your mouth and don't even have a basic understanding of simple high school government! LOL

You are an ignorant joke.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
100,404 Posts
Never go full horntard

·
Registered
8,121 Posts
Your source is obviously wrong because everyone knows Marie Yovanovitch stayed on from the bush admin.
No actually it is correct.
U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine
Yovanovitch was announced as the nominee for U.S. ambassador to Ukraine on May 18, 2016, to replace Geoff Pyatt;[25] the nomination was sent to the Senate the next day, and confirmed by voice vote of the Senate on July 14, 20
Some stayed on, it explains that in the article.

Oh and

·
SMOKED IT
3,322 Posts
What part of "You are completely clueless, as usual. First you think he was told to pack his bags becuase he testified? He is packing his bags because he undermined his chain of command, he was insubordinate to his superiors, he circumvented his chain of command, he leaked to the media", escapes you.

·
Registered
14,923 Posts
What part of "You are completely clueless, as usual. First you think he was told to pack his bags becuase he testified? He is packing his bags because he undermined his chain of command, he was insubordinate to his superiors, he circumvented his chain of command, he leaked to the media", escapes you.
Liar......... funny you have no proof that he leaked anything........... not surprising coming from a sewing machine mechanic..........

·
SMOKED IT
3,322 Posts
Was it? Where?
You are completely clueless, as usual. First you think he was told to pack his bags becuase he testified? He is packing his bags because he undermined his chain of command, he was insubordinate to his superiors, he circumvented his chain of command, he leaked to the media.
Liar......... funny you have no proof that he leaked anything........... not surprising coming from a sewing machine mechanic..........
By his own words, but that should't mean anything to you. Right? By the way, where does this sewing machine mechanic statement come from, is this supposed to be some sort of lame insult? If you are going to attempting to dox me, you should probably get a little closer to what my profession was. Hint, you are so far off, it is not even funny.

·
Registered
14,923 Posts
Another fail by the sewing machine mechanic.........

·
SMOKED IT
3,322 Posts
Another fail by the sewing machine mechanic.........
Your whole existance has been a failure. By the way, if your going to call me something, try Command Master Chief.

·
Registered
14,923 Posts
So you’re wrong as usual......... typical trump voter...........

101 - 120 of 147 Posts