·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Trump did nothing wrong.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
You do know this, right?
Seems the liberal shitbags of this forum are really triggered this morning for some reason.
First it’s the race baiting piece of shit, then a Horntard complaining about who is qualified to be a Christian, and then a Frozetard all jealous about a billionaire doing what billionaires do.

·
Registered
14,965 Posts
funny Jim, the party of family values and morality have no idea what the rule of law is anymore...………. I hope someday it happens to them or a family member so they sit on here and cry about how unfair it is...……. Vinman and his brother didn't deserve to be fired, this is what happens when stupid people vote...……...

·
Registered
19,638 Posts
that arrogant prick vindman was the true whistleblower, the eric guy was just a cuckold, a pawn that got used...…….how many Lt Colonels in the army are so fucking arrogant, that they make up a 12 point foreign policy paper, present it to the pres to use, and then get pissed off when the admin refuses to go along with the idea that a Lt Colonel can somehow dictate the nations foreign policy...……….then goes crying to a congressional committee that trump did not follow his plan...……….that is fucking ARROGANT.

I would canned that backstabbing MF'er on Day 1 and his goddamn brother. then I would have requested the complete resignation of every person in that office, and only rehire those that did not have the obama stench around them...…………..trump showed great restraint, a normal boss would not.

·
Registered
19,638 Posts
funny Jim, the party of family values and morality have no idea what the rule of law is anymore...………. I hope someday it happens to them or a family member so they sit on here and cry about how unfair it is...……. Vinman and his brother didn't deserve to be fired, this is what happens when stupid people vote...……...
speaking of stupid people, and here you are doxxer

donut faggot?

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
He is under no obligation to keep them regardless of the pretense they are exercising trying to stay around collect more information for Schiffhead. His biggest mistake was not firing every single holdover from the crooked Obama regime on day one.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
100,502 Posts
Never go full horntard

·
Registered
19,638 Posts
He is under no obligation to keep them regardless of the pretense they are exercising trying to stay around collect more information for Schiffhead. His biggest mistake was not firing every single holdover from the crooked Obama regime on day one.
THIS!

·
Registered
14,965 Posts
And the biggest crybaby on YB has spoken...…………… you must have been a real piece of shit to work for Normy…………….

·
Registered
507 Posts
So Obama firing every ambassador was not retaliation for them being appointed by Bush? What other reason did he have to fire them? If they were doing a capable adequate job why would he fire them? His only reason was who appointed them.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
that arrogant prick vindman was the true whistleblower, the eric guy was just a cuckold, a pawn that got used...…….how many Lt Colonels in the army are so fucking arrogant, that they make up a 12 point foreign policy paper, present it to the pres to use, and then get pissed off when the admin refuses to go along with the idea that a Lt Colonel can somehow dictate the nations foreign policy...……….then goes crying to a congressional committee that trump did not follow his plan...……….that is fucking ARROGANT.

I would canned that backstabbing MF'er on Day 1 and his goddamn brother. then I would have requested the complete resignation of every person in that office, and only rehire those that did not have the obama stench around them...…………..trump showed great restraint, a normal boss would not.
Article 134 of the UCMJ, if someone has the balls to bring charges.

·
Registered
19,638 Posts
And the biggest crybaby on YB has spoken...…………… you must have been a real piece of shit to work for Normy…………….
35 families made a good living working for me doxxer…………..lots of prevailing wage work, plus benefits...…….even thru the winter months. eat shit doxxer! :)

·
Registered
14,965 Posts

·
Registered
66,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Trumphumpers ------ continue to show their ignorance of the law.

Just the way trump wants them to be!

1 - 20 of 147 Posts