Yellow Bullet Forums banner

121 - 128 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
I'm pretty sure Ronald Reagan went to the 1984 Daytona 500 their was a fight between Bobbie Alsin and someone else Nascar was wigging since the President was their.
Right year, wrong race. Reagan gave the command to start your engines from Air Force One and landed to congratulate Richard Petty for his 200th win at the July race. Anyways it was a great opening act for the race, too bad it got delayed to Monday, I'm sure all the humidity from the tears of the butthurt libtards caused the torrential downpour.

·
Deplorable Basketcase
8,833 Posts
I always loved this pic of the King leading down the back stretch as AF1 with President Reagan touches down behind him..

·
Deplorable Basketcase
8,833 Posts
I always loved this pic of the King leading down the back stretch as AF1 with President Reagan touches down behind him..

·
Registered
22,283 Posts

·
Registered
22,283 Posts

·
Registered
22,283 Posts

·
Registered
22,283 Posts

·
Trump Voter NRA Member
5,697 Posts
This race is a liberals nightmare, it has everything they hate, Patriotism, the Flag and there are plenty of them, our Military, the National Anthem, God, Trump, racecars, people coming together for a great time.
I think that rain delay was caused by all liberal tears, their head are exploding everywhere.
Trump 2020 KAG

121 - 128 of 128 Posts