Yellow Bullet Forums banner

81 - 100 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
8,480 Posts
Anyone miss DW?
DW was one of the main reasons people stopped watching NAPCAR....... I won’t miss his stupid red neck commentary and his annoying BOOGITY, BOOGITY, BOOGITY and the start of every race.
I also agree DWs brother is worse than DW and he is a ASS CLOWN running around doing those dumb ass interviews...... No wonder Buffy left his annoying red neck ass for another man.

BTW! The last several years he looked like a corpse at the "Hollywood Hotel" broadcast desk.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
DW was one of the main reasons people stopped watching NAPCAR....... I won’t miss his stupid red neck commentary and his annoying BOOGITY, BOOGITY, BOOGITY and the start of every race.
I also agree DWs brother is worse than DW and he is a ASS CLOWN running around doing those dumb ass interviews...... No wonder Buffy left his annoying red neck ass for another man.

BTW! The last several years he looked like a corpse at the "Hollywood Hotel" broadcast desk.
You say redneck like it’s a bad thing

·
Son of Mr. David-get it ?
15,044 Posts
NAPCAR can't buy a break.Handed the greatest pre-race show of all time and then rained out lol.o_Oo_O(n):sleep:

If they had started at 1:00 pm like normal.....

Plus these late starts cut into nap time.
Naptime is between lap 10 and lap 190.
All other laps are meaningless

81 - 100 of 128 Posts