Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
25,826 Posts
That's way cool, I'll watch that.

Heh heh, the Beast would kick ass in a chariot style race.
I'm thinking Ben-Hur with automatic weapons and rocket launchers 'n shit.
It would be fun to know what offense/defense capabilities that thing has.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
The Beast is powered by a Duramax

That place is basically going to be a Trump Rally with a race
Too bad it weighs seven tons, it has almost the same HP and a lot more torque than the 550 HP race cars that will be following it...

·
Registered
4,229 Posts
Personally, I'd like to see it more road warrior style. He wears the humongous mask, hangs out the sunroof while blasting his speech. Then he rips down the infield to find the entire dem party tied to stakes. He just explodes them at 100mph, with gretta tied to an upside down cross at the very end for the finale.

·
Aviation Section
24,633 Posts
Personally, I'd like to see it more road warrior style. He wears the humongous mask, hangs out the sunroof while blasting his speech. Then he rips down the infield to find the entire dem party tied to stakes. He just explodes them at 100mph, with gretta tied to an upside down cross at the very end for the finale.
I like how you think! Carry on Sir!

Dave

Reactions: Hugh Jardon

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
The Beast is powered by a Duramax

That place is basically going to be a Trump Rally with a race
Exactly!!! That packed track is going to fuckin' ERUPT when they see him and/or the limo! It'll be a long time after they see him before everything quiets back down - lots of booze, avid Trump supports and the Redneck Super Bowl, all rolled into one.

Be goddamn sure that fuckin' Juan Pablo Montoya isn't in the driver' seat on Trump's limo - he's the one that hit the jet dryer truck with NOBODY else on the whole track.

While I'm on the topic, I wonder if Nancy Pelosi needs a limo driver???

Reactions: 1Azgerman
1 - 20 of 128 Posts