Yellow Bullet Forums banner

81 - 98 of 98 Posts

·
Satans Daddy
14,678 Posts

·
Satans Daddy
14,678 Posts
Or killed an ex Police Chief that is of color? Just fucking shot him like a dog, but "peaceful protests" and all. :mad:
Saw that, sad fucking deal, fucking trash just stood there while he plead for help as he bled out. All because the worthless fucks wanted some fucking TV's

·
Registered
8,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
But no thread, political hack you are, spreading the false claims of your masters on the ABC plantation. Open your eyes and realize they are keeping you segregated.
Only a Idiot tries to tie racism to a media outlet. Racist Whites created racist system in this country from the beginning. And their media outlets promoted it!! And no one here makes a thread in this forum about every single incident that happens. Stop being STUPID!!

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
78,888 Posts
TOOK 200 YEARS TO TRY AND EDUCATE THAT FUCKING TRIBE BUSH SHIT OUT OF YOU....AND HERE YOU SIT...STILL BLAMING EVERYONE AROUND YOU FOR THE FREEDOM YOU DEGRADE WITH YOUR IGNORANCE...YOURE TOO FUCKING DUMB TO EVEN SEE REALITY

·
Registered
35,087 Posts
Only a Idiot tries to tie racism to a media outlet. Racist Whites created racist system in this country from the beginning. And their media outlets promoted it!! And no one here makes a thread in this forum about every single incident that happens. Stop being STUPID!!
You LOVE being on that plantation, Stymie. Good little slave to your skin tone and your Massahs on the Left that you are.

After all you get to be a deadbeat absent "father", you get to NOT support YOUR kid, you get to lay around and do NOTHING productive at all, you get to beg on the internet for a "cause" that isn't a "cause" but a worthless useless hobby.

Life is good for a shiftess, uneducated, lazy, deadbeat, non-parent racist piece of shit.

It's why folks like Candace Owens, et al terrify you with the TRUTH about your race.

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
You're such a small minded miserable mess. The white racists are the Democrats you support. You're still one of their slaves.

·
Registered
36,446 Posts
This is what I hate: I want racist bitches in our political, financial, health, judicial and law enforcement systems that continue to hold people back!! But many Racists don't want to give that power up!!
And I do not condone looting and destroying property during protests! I understand their pain but I would rather see peaceful protests. And I don't hate white people I just can't stand the racist ones among you! Those are the ones buryed in the systems I mentioned above and they are the real reason this country has many of the racial problems it has in the first place. And many whites will never get what black folks go through because because you don't have to nor want to. And I don't blame you!.
I don't necessarily agree with all of that but I asked you to speak you mind....you did, in a respectful manner....and I appreciate it.

The protests regarding Floyd and unfair treatment of blacks on behalf of police ended nearly a week ago. You understand the mechanics and the reasoning behind these continuing night-after-night protests, no? If you don't, you should brush up on your research and figure it out. Hint - they have zero to do with George Floyd - they're making the entire black race look bad - and as has been the norm for the last century, you're puppets for a force most of you don't even understand.

·
Registered
626 Posts
What's Trump eating?

I want some.

Everytime I turn on the news Trump has done this, or he has done that. I mean just in the past few days alone he has:
killed an innocent black man
tear gassed an entire peaceful protest
hidden away in a bunker
Stoushed with Govenors
Commanded the national guard into action
Invoked the military
oh and though he was doing all that, in different places at the same time
he also had time for some photo opportunities

He must be cloned, cause for a single man he certainly does do a lot (if I believe the press)

·
Long Live The King
100,853 Posts

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
I don't necessarily agree with all of that but I asked you to speak you mind....you did, in a respectful manner....and I appreciate it.

The protests regarding Floyd and unfair treatment of blacks on behalf of police ended nearly a week ago. You understand the mechanics and the reasoning behind these continuing night-after-night protests, no? If you don't, you should brush up on your research and figure it out. Hint - they have zero to do with George Floyd - they're making the entire black race look bad - and as has been the norm for the last century, you're puppets for a force most of you don't even understand.

81 - 98 of 98 Posts