Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 40 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
14,590 Posts
So tell us how many people died of the swine flu before obama even lifted one finger? Since you're a fat lazy fuck I will tell you. 1000!!!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
maybe he was following the world health organizations advice,,ya ya that's it

then he said fuck that.....and its good he did. because on jan 15 the WHO was still saying it wasn't being transfered human to human

Trump was actually tweeting better advice than the WHO in mid January,,the lefties were saying Trump was a racist and over reacting
So you agree, the Jan. 6th response date was a lie, like all the President’s responses are lies. If trump didn’t have those experts covering his butt, the country would be in the toilet.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
So tell us how many people died of the swine flu before obama even lifted one finger? Since you're a fat lazy fuck I will tell you. 1000!!!
I will tell you, that’s a lie.

The swine flu is nothing like this virus. If you would have listened to your leader and his experts, you would know that.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #29 (Edited)
OP is completely lame and suffering from TDS and I’m tired of seeing him waste space here....onto ignore.
Thankyou!

The trumpets are having a hard time with the truth. Hitting the ignore button is like sticking you head in the sand. If you can’t hear the truth you don’t have to deal with it. That’s what trump's alternative world is made up with.

·
Registered
14,590 Posts
I will tell you, that’s a lie.

The swine flu is nothing like this virus. If you would have listened to your leader and his experts, you would know that.
Hell yes it is. A lot more contagious and deadly. Thank GOD we have TRUMP and not that big eared queer or we would be over 100,000 deaths by now.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
So you agree, the Jan. 6th response date was a lie, like all the President’s responses are lies. If trump didn’t have those experts covering his butt, the country would be in the toilet.
That's what you think his statement is saying? Maybe you should have someone read it for you and explain to you what it means.

·
Void
77,081 Posts
Thankyou!

The trumpets are having a hard time with the truth. Hitting the ignore button is like sticking you head in the sand. If you can’t hear the truth you don’t have to deal with it. That’s what trump's alternative world is made up with.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
What was the response from your gods on the Left when he shut down flights from China?
Before you support the liar any more, you should check a timeline yourself.

The response of anyone on the left has nothing to do with the Jan. 6th lie.

·
Registered
29,815 Posts
What is the OP's share of responsibility in this issue? Has the OP stopped rimming total strangers?

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Thank God the getto thug is not in charge.He would still be looking at poll numbers trying to make a decision

21 - 40 of 166 Posts