Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 165 Posts

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Menards is a American company protecting Americans.

I’ll be stopping at Menards first every time.

·
Registered
22,838 Posts
Menards is a American company protecting Americans.

I’ll be stopping at Menards first every time.

better make it quick...……...in a couple of weeks, with that attitude by the store, your visit with them is going to be a lonely one, and in a few months they could easily be out of business...…...social media is a bitch, and I would like to thank you for accelerating the "blasting" and bringing it to The attention of yellow bullet members. now, if you could get it on facebook and some other sites, that would be really great.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
better make it quick...……...in a couple of weeks, with that attitude by the store, your visit with them is going to be a lonely one, and in a few months they could easily be out of business...…...social media is a bitch, and I would like to thank you for accelerating the "blasting" and bringing it to The attention of yellow bullet members. now, if you could get it on facebook and some other sites, that would be really great.
Not really. If you weren’t aware of the mask policy by now you aren’t a Menards customer.

You spend too much time on YB to be a Menards customers.

Love the armed guard, they know who they are dealing with. Noticed the thug wanted the guards full name so he could stalk him on your social network. Shows you the character of the trumpets.

·
Registered
7,355 Posts
It’s called, strictly obeying the law. It very possible the chicken shit pussies could take over the country by just staying home and wearing a mask.

Come On AJ and don't be a Pussy your entire life !!!

We want to hear about you in 1st Air Cav in Vietnam ...

1 - 20 of 165 Posts