Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
government doesnt need to be in the business of retirement funding it will hurt for people who already paid in but it needs to stop somewhere and the time is now thank you trump

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And as someone who has paid in for 47 years and is now recouping some of those funds, a hearty fuck you shitstain!

fuck you trump is the right man to finally stop the goverment theft once and for all trump doesnt care about political correctness thats why he will be your president for another 4 years!

·
#Tittipicsmatter !
6,153 Posts
Quote where he is going to cut the SS. Maybe I need new glasses but what I read was the state and federal income tax. Not the other deductions.

·
Registered
643 Posts
not president trump he is the right man at the right time america is sick of political correctness trump is saying what needs to be heard which is the payroll tax needs to be cut
I think that moldy musty air in the basement is hurting you, come outside and take a deep breath, get some sunlight, you’ll feel better!

·
SMOKED IT
3,922 Posts
Social Security is lie, it has been a lie since it's inception. All SS and any other taxes taken from your paycheck from the time you made money working, never went anywhere except the general fund. There is no SS fund, it was proven unconstitutional over 70 years ago. It is the same tax as federal income tax, under a different name, but it is the same. What happens to SS income is that it is a tax income that is deposited on a daily basis and is invested in a special issue securities. The cash exchanged for the securities goes into the general fund of the Treasury and is indistinguishable from other cash in the general fund, which means it is apart of the government spending. Which also means it adds to the National Debt. Don't believe me, look it up. Trust Fund Data.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Your taxes do not pay for SS or medicrap. The Fed Reserve prints the money. Fact. Educate yourself. Look on YouTube for the former chairman Alan Greenspan saying they can pay any amount in SS benefits for as long out in time as possible but cannot insure there purchase power. Learn. President Trump is taking the first step towards destroying both the Fed and the IRS. Learn....

·
Registered
4,523 Posts
Well if they do defund it, they need to honor the debt to people that have paid in for decades, and taken not one cent in return. Otherwise it's straight theft, not that government is offended by theft.

The millions wasted every day saving niggers shot by other worthless niggers over nothing they can even articulate should be stopped first. Let them die without police, without ambulances, without doctors, and hospitals, without meds, ect. Every cent spent on their behalf is a complete, and utter waste in its entirety.

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
social security is goverment theft if people want retirment thwy are free to find there own plan thank you president trump for putting a stop to this theft of the american people

·
Registered
529 Posts
social security is goverment theft if people want retirment thwy are free to find there own plan thank you president trump for putting a stop to this theft of the american people
Then the Fed needs to cut a check for all the SS funds myself and every other Tax payer have paid into said SS fund,
I dont think that's what the psychopath currently in the office of potus has in mind.

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Then the Fed needs to cut a check for all the SS funds myself and every other Tax payer have paid into said SS fund,
I dont think that's what the psychopath currently in the office of potus has in mind.
psychopath? the fuck

president trump is one of the greatest in the history of america hes the only with the guts to shut down goverment theft otherwise known as social security

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So, does this mean I wont be getting the 257 K I have paid in over my lifetime so far?
thats the sacrifice americans will have to take to stop goverment theft trump knows this but isnt afraid of the politically correct backlash

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
im sorry you boomers got your money took but if there was ever a president to have the guts to stop this goverment theft it is president trump sorry thats just the way it is you will have to deal and live with it.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts