Yellow Bullet Forums banner

81 - 100 of 119 Posts

·
Idiot Savant
164,530 Posts
Originally Posted by JME377 Videography is work!! Being you are from NY did you attend the NTN(No Time Nationals) at Atco back then? It was a very good event

If you can't make it pay for itself, and you have proven you can't, it's a motherfucking hobby.

·
Registered
15,244 Posts
Videography is work!! Being you are from NY did you attend the NTN(No Time Nationals) at Atco back then? It was a very good event
Hey Nothing Cut... why weren't you at Duck's race filming?? CUZ.... He uses a REAL Videographer :smt102

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
If you can't make it pay for itself, and you have proven you can't, it's a motherfucking hobby.
LMAO ....... going to a handful of races a year saying IT’S HARD WORK ........ get to the point of raising 4 kids ........ paying for a house ....... getting a second house in another state .......... spending over $40k a year on travel ....... getting up at 4am to edit then going to a 7am shoot 200 miles away from yesterday’s shoot is hard work but it’s the best job on the planet

·
42,184 Posts
LMAO ....... going to a handful of races a year saying IT’S HARD WORK ........ get to the point of raising 4 kids ........ paying for a house ....... getting a second house in another state .......... spending over $40k a year on travel ....... getting up at 4am to edit then going to a 7am shoot 200 miles away from yesterday’s shoot is hard work but it’s the best job on the planet
How many gofundme scams would it take to pay for all of that?

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Another stupid cuNt thread
what gave it away , cuNt, Yahoo, or the combination of the two? I'm surprised no blacks were hurt by whites in the article.....just more spin by FUCKING Yahoo fools who can't comprehend actual facts....or do their own reporting and not just copy and past MSNBC/DNC talking points.....

·
Registered
8,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
I go every weekend it doesn't rain and during the week for TNTs. Paying for 1 house. I have no need for a second. Only have one kid to raise. My cars are paid for. When I travel it's paid for. I will be @ 2 more tracks this weekend. MIR and one local as long as weather is good. :smt102

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
I go every weekend it doesn't rain and during the week for TNTs. Paying for 1 house. I have no need for a second. Only have one kid to raise. My cars are paid for. When I travel it's paid for. I will be @ 2 more tracks this weekend. MIR and one local as long as weather is good. :smt102
Shooting racing isn’t where the money is

·
Registered
8,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #93 (Edited)
Shooting racing isn’t where the money is
I know you have explained that "product advertising" is where it's at. But the racing is what I do at this point. When I am able to make the move in that direction I will. My monetizing on social media platforms is starting to pick up but it does have a ways to go. It's success is all on me. There will be ups and downs but I have made it this far when many thought I would not. I do put on my own evens that do well. Hopefully they will continue.

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
I know you have explained that "product advertising" is where it's at. But the racing is what I do at this point. When I am able to make the move in that direction I will. My monetizing on social media platforms is starting to pick up but it does have a ways to go. It's success is all on me. There will be ups and downs but I have made it this far when many thought I would not. I do put on my own evens that do well. Hopefully they will continue.
I've told you this before, if you would narrate your videos speaking properly and not like a ghetto thug, your market would double maybe even triple. Stupid is as stupid does.

·
Registered
16,552 Posts
Only. Way to settle this is take it to SCOTUS!

On the Foreign Emoluments Clause, I noted two competing views of what “emoluments” a federal officer (arguably including President Trump) may not receive from foreign government sources. Norm Eisen, Richard Painter and Laurence Tribe advocate a broad view of “emoluments” to cover any sort of commerce between any foreign sovereign entity and the Trump Organization, a view so broad that it would hold President Obama to have violated the Foreign Emoluments Clause every time a foreign public library bought a copy of Dreams of My Father. That view is being currently pushed in litigation by CREW (Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington), the organization headed by Eisen and Painter. By contrast, University of Iowa Law Professor Andy Grewal marshalled historical evidence (mainly from the 19th century) showing that the traditional understanding of “emoluments” was limited to salary and other financial benefits attached to the holding of an office, and did not cover outside private business interests.

Grewal’s view receives significant additional support from a new originalist analysis by retired University of Montana Law Professor Robert Natelson, author of The Original Constitution: What It Actually Said and Meant. Prof. Natelson focuses entirely on historical evidence preceding the ratification of the Constitution by the last of the original thirteen states in 1790, including (1) the linguistic prorgress of the Foreign Emoluments Clause and the other two emoluments clauses through the Constitutional Convention, (2) the background language of the Maryland Constitution of 1776, which also contained an antecedent to the Clause, and (3) a historical overview of the Anglo-American reform movement from which the three emoluments clauses arose – a movement that emphasized reducing the cost of government, yet also advocated the recruitment into government of men with significant outside business interests. Among other things, Prof. Natelson examines how the Eisen/Painter/Tribe reading of “emoluments” in the Compensation Clause (which bars the president from receiving emoluments besides his salary from the states or the federal government) would have eliminated Virginia tobacco planters like Thomas Jefferson or James Madison from ever being considered for the presidency, given the nature of state involvement in the tobacco business at the time. He concludes:

Consider the consequences of barring any U.S. employee from receiving the benefits of business dealings with a foreign government without congressional consent. Doing so would have rendered it unconstitutional for almost any government employee to purchase the debt securities of foreign governments. It would have barred anyone from selling goods abroad where they might be purchased by a foreign government. It would have prevented an official from purchasing land from an Indian tribe if that tribe were recognized as a foreign nation. It would have discouraged public service by imposing crippling burdens on people involved in foreign commerce (and who necessarily engaged in transactions with foreign governments), such as the Confederation Secretary of Finance, Robert Morris. Such an interpretation would have repelled some of the very people the Constitution-makers wanted to attract to government service.

Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr. once pointed out that a page of history can be worth a volume of logic, so let us move away from legal logic-chopping and counter-factuals to some actual history. The Constitution’s emoluments provisions arose out of a reform movement that addressed benefits payable by reason of government employment. Measures enacted during that reform movement, including the Constitution’s emolument provisions, were the products of careful balancing of competing values. The foreign emoluments clause of the Articles had been construed narrowly. Known cases of real abuse had included (1) Charles II’s secret acceptance of cash from Louis XIV in transactions related to the Treaty of Dover (a “present”), (2) the practice of customs officials extracting fees from foreign governments for harbor services (“Emoluments”), and (3) the practice of governments granting “Offices” or “Titles” to show appreciation to foreign officials. All these abuses involved items received by reason of office. I know of no historical incidents that would have induced the founders to apply a construction that included honest business transactions…

·
Registered
35,230 Posts
Still no answers from deadbeat daddy.

<crickets>

You fucking lying fraud.

·
Registered
35,230 Posts
You aren't paying for shit and you know it, liar.

Let's go who provides the health care insurance for that kid.

Easy question answer up.

·
my other car is a broom
23,907 Posts
where exactly does the money for all this "work" come from? and how much? Does CUT make 1000 a week? 800? more? less? cause it's pretty hard to live on less than that.... is youtube sending him checks for thousands? does he pay taxes?

81 - 100 of 119 Posts