Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Reopen Bull Shit Places Of Worship ?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So fuckin Trump said the fuckin following; "I will override the governors," he said, adding, "In America, we need more prayer, not less." Yeah man its a free country and all so if want to go the house of bull shit to get on your knees to pray to some fuckin fictional character than go right ahead once this pandemic is over In normal times, I wouldn't give a fuck if you cock suckers go to church with a bunch of other religious fucks. The problem is that if you fuckin idiots go to a crowded church, you will end up infecting your town.

Can't you fuckin Christian assholes scream " in the name of Jesus Fuckin Christ" in the comfort of your living room until this fuckin COVID19 bull shit blows over?

·
Registered
27,291 Posts
So fuckin Trump said the fuckin following; "I will override the governors," he said, adding, "In America, we need more prayer, not less." Yeah man its a free country and all so if want to go the house of bull shit to get on your knees to pray to some fuckin fictional character than go right ahead once this pandemic is over In normal times, I wouldn't give a fuck if you cock suckers go to church with a bunch of other religious fucks. The problem is that if you fuckin idiots go to a crowded church, you will end up infecting your town.

Can't you fuckin Christian assholes scream " in the name of Jesus Fuckin Christ" in the comfort of your living room until this fuckin COVID19 bull shit blows over?
Just hide under your bed, with your mask in place, and all will be fine.

·
Registered
17,465 Posts

Clown alert .

·
Registered
347 Posts

If you don’t go to church then what does it matter too you anyways !!! For fucks sake some of you libs have mental problems!!!!

·
Registered
401 Posts
Hey OP, The strangest thing about freedom is your choice to do the things you want to do in me to do the things I want to do. If I want to go into a church I have that ability if you want to stay at home and not go to church you have that choice. The minute your choices affect my choices it’s no longer freedom. But with your pea brain that’s something you will never understand. Maybe you should just shoot yourself if you can’t handle this, I doubt anybody would miss you

·
Registered
10,708 Posts
OP just hold your breath till this is over and you won't catch the corona virus...

1 - 20 of 46 Posts