Yellow Bullet Forums banner

241 - 260 of 359 Posts

·
Registered
66,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #241
How many Americans died in the attack last night? That's right, no red line was crossed.
LOL .... you'd really like to believe that.

Message sent by Iran crossing trump's 'red line' --> understood by team trump.

·
Registered
14,736 Posts
No agreement with Iran or NK will ever be worth the paper it is written on. If either country reaches a certain point, their nuclear capability will be taken out.

Reminds me of Neville Chaimberlain waving a useless piece of paper like it was some kind of huge accomplishment.
Got it............... so you don't believe in contracts................ so you don't make people sign contracts before you perform work?

·
Registered
66,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #243
Yea you’re right....

You’re always right.
Not always.

Like I've said in a few posts in this thread ........ this is simply my theory of why Iran did what they did and why team trump did not retaliate.

·
Dashcam Superstar
2,640 Posts
Tell us the origins of that money, right to the day it was shipped to Iran.

Trump's self-imposed "RED LINE" was crossed when the IRG launched their missiles at the two AMERICAN BASES in Iraq last night. That 'red line' was, naturally, in written form in one of trump's Tweets he trotted out a few days ago.

Message sent by Iran --> message understood by team trump as trump backed down and didn't retaliate.
I don't give a flying fuck about the origins of the money. I only care about Iran using it to kill Americans. You should be too.

Iran is the one who got the message. Kill Americans and you will die. Blow up all the sand you want and we'll laugh because you know if one of our soldiers were killed, you die. They would be wiped out in minutes and they fucking know it.

·
Registered
19,411 Posts
LOL .... you'd really like to believe that.

Message sent by Iran crossing trump's 'red line' --> understood by team trump.
hey ayatollah, pay attention...………...message sent by trump.BOOM…………..message sent by Iran to trump, via the swiss.....please inform trump we are all done now.

·
Registered
14,736 Posts
that's pretty stupid, even from you...………..nobody had an honest verifiable nuke agreement with iran...….Obama simply paid them 150 billion or so, and hoped that tyhey would be honest while they Self-Inspected themselves........

WAY TO STUPID to be a good Doxxer

Donut Faggot?
So when you sign a contract, you're not a man of your word...............not surprising since you're an asswipe..........

·
Registered
66,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #247
Do the world a huge favor and walk in front of a bus tomorrow. It's amazing you made it so far in life being so damn stupid.
You are free to offer a counter argument. I've yet to see that first one but maybe it takes you a little while to find your sea legs. IDK ..

·
Registered
19,411 Posts
So when you sign a contract, you're not a man of your word...............not surprising since you're an asswipe..........
Kerry and Obama...……...nuff said, as for a contract? trump told them he was pulling out, he did not violate anything, he tore it up, as the joke on America that it was...…...

to dumb to dox!
donut faggot?

·
Registered
66,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #249
Ho-leee fuk!! Can horner lose anymore of his mind??? Jim, you just aren't rational......mother of God, I don't think they even make a medication to fix your brain...so you want to retaliate because they moved some sand around the desert??
Feel free to offer a counter argument to my theory.

Or ....... don't

·
Registered
14,736 Posts
Kerry and Obama...……...nuff said, as for a contract? trump told them he was pulling out, he did not violate anything, he tore it up, as the joke on America that it was...…...

to dumb to dox!
donut faggot?
They had a forever no nuke agreement................ what does the art of the deal guy have? ................... nothing as usual...........

·
Registered
66,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #251
Have you noticed that trump doesn't have a no nukes agreement with Iran yet? Obama did................. How about North Korea? anybody seen a no nuke agreement from them yet?
EXACTLY !!

Obama's agreement with Iran is on the first page of the JCPoA.

Those "no nukes agreements" ----- not a HIGH PRIORITY of the trump administration.

·
Registered
66,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #252
No agreement with Iran or NK will ever be worth the paper it is written on. If either country reaches a certain point, their nuclear capability will be taken out.

Reminds me of Neville Chaimberlain waving a useless piece of paper like it was some kind of huge accomplishment.
NK is already there. At what point is your hero going to attack his NK 'lover' ?

·
Registered
19,411 Posts
EXACTLY !!

Obama's agreement with Iran is on the first page of the JCPoA.

Those "no nukes agreements" ----- not a HIGH PRIORITY of the trump administration.
Hey ayatollah, an agreement with no enforcement, no inspections, no nothing...……..it was a joke, written up by the Iranians, and paid for by obama

·
Smart Ass Conservative
100,110 Posts
Never go full fucking horntard

·
Registered
66,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #255
Keep the low standard with Trump's administration's response then.

How does Team Obama justify killing him?

The answer Gibbs gave is chilling:
What's this ^^^^?

·
Registered
66,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #257
that's pretty stupid, even from you...………..nobody had an honest verifiable nuke agreement with iran...….Obama simply paid them 150 billion or so, and hoped that tyhey would be honest while they Self-Inspected themselves........

WAY TO STUPID to be a good Doxxer

Donut Faggot?
Israel has nukes (known for decades) and yet they still refuse to sign onto the NPT.

Funny ..... baby let it slip recently about their nukes ...... then quickly corrected himself.

Classic !!!

·
Registered
19,411 Posts
Israel has nukes (known for decades) and yet they still refuse to sign onto the NPT.

Funny ..... baby let it slip recently about their nukes ...... then quickly corrected himself.

Classic !!!
israel having nukes is common knowledge to the whole world...………….whether or not they sign an agreement is entirely up to them...….they probably feel it is none of your fuckin business!

·
Registered
66,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #260
Ayatollah Horndog, the red line is American lives, not silly face saving reprisals...…...blow up numero three terrorist...message received by the holy ones
American bases .... yeah it's singled out in his Tweet.

Go read

241 - 260 of 359 Posts