Yellow Bullet Forums banner

181 - 200 of 359 Posts

·
Registered
66,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #181
I do believe that they have already submitted it to the proper authority's, whom shall selectively leak it on the late night shows and to cnn and MSNBC. I am somewhat surprised that they did not run it by you first.
Seems that a number of Senators and House Reps, aren't none too pleased with the briefing.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
100,110 Posts
Never go full fucking horntard

·
Registered
66,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #183
What the fuck are you talking about retard. No shit they intentionally missed. His policy didn't fail you moron. Iran did not want to provoke further harm to its military by killing Americans and getting swarmed as a response from Trump.

Your talking point came exactly from the liberal news idiots proving once again YOU are a puppet spouting the bullshit of the media. You are a fucking joke. It must pain your family to realize what a fucking waste of cum you turned out to be
1) your hero's "maximum pressure campaign" .... is a huge failure. And yet, he said he's going to double down on it again.

2) Thanks for agreeing with me that Iran "intentionally" did not want to kill any persons with their missile strikes. They sent a message that even team trump understood.

3) I put forward my own theory that (surprisingly) isn't found in the trump cult bubble of idiocy.

·
Registered
66,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #184
Quite but I can’t relate to the mind of a fucktard.

If you’re trying to make some obscure point like this is/was meant to be some deflection from your bullshit impeachment why don’t you just come out and say it.

Christ why do I even engage such an idiot. You’re like a damned train wreck.
Here it is again:
Again, why not (kill him) six weeks ago, six months ago, a year ago???

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
That's because the Iranian's are chicken shits and we will kick the shit out of them in a war. Hope your there Little Jimmy so we can get rid of you too.

·
Registered
66,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #186
If you hadn't figured that one out 30-35yrs ago, you will never understand it now. Trying to walk you back through history and bringing it into the present for you would be a very arduous and frustrating undertaking. You are one to be just left behind, call it good enough and move onto people with better and brighter futures.
Your hero has repeatedly said he is large and in charge of the "most transparent administration this country has ever had".

Okay ..... let's see the docs that justify the drone strike.

·
Registered
66,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #187
There was little chance of soft collateral damage where they finally punched his ticket.
Wouldn't the better approach have been to take out as many of his associates, along with him?

You are aware that his second, stepped right in his position without missing a beat and that all of the proxies are still intact and .......... are just waiting, right?

·
Registered
66,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #188
If anyone’s ass is chapped it’s the guy that wakes up Every. Fucking. Day. Crying about the potus.
Your hero lied over and over again and repeatedly said that Iran wasn't in compliance with the agreement of the deal. He had to spin up his flock of sheep, ya know.

The IAEA -- said Iran was in compliance in their May 2019 report.

Starting in June of 2019, they SELF-REPORTED that they would be falling out of compliance, as a result of trump pulling out of the deal and imposing sanctions.

·
Registered
66,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #190
Wrong ... We want to hear it from you ...

But keep diverting, It's what you do when caught Lying ... Which is often ...
You claim you know. That's good enough for me.

Now, show your proof that I support Iran.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Your hero has repeatedly said he is large and in charge of the "most transparent administration this country has ever had".

Okay ..... let's see the docs that justify the drone strike.
Did you ask to see the docs when Obama killed US Citizen with a drone strike back in 2012?

·
Registered
66,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #193
More proof that horntard is an Anti American Iranian loving piece of shit ...

Someone should have him Redflagged before he shoots up a church ...
Here's a lil sumting that you and the rest of the trump sheep cult are not going to like:

-) The IRG launched over a dozen missiles that hit TWO AMERICAN BASES in Iraq.

-) trump, as it's been reported tonight, thought about RETALIATING last night after the missile strikes ..... but cooler heads prevailed in the room as they got word that there were no causalities. As I mentioned before --- again my own theory --- I suspect that the country of Israel came up in their discussions.

-) trump threatened Iran in his Tweet a few days ago that if they (Iran) were to attack any American Base or kill any soldier, he would send them some of that "NEW MILITARY HARDWARE" ...... he bragged about having.

-) trump backed off, just like Iran had done by not killing any persons stationed at the two American bases.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Lol you and your peeps spent the last few days telling the world that we’ve entered World War III.

And we’re the ones who are confused?

I posted last night that this is exactly what was going to happen. No confusion here.

On the bright side..... the hype can’t last much longer now, so once all of the leftists settle down and realize that we’re not fighting the next world war.....you guys can go back to being confused about the non impeachment impeachment until that blows over

I’m sure there will be some more confusing moments for you guys in the coming months and before you know it, it’ll be time for you guys to be confused and angry all over again as you try to understand how you just lost to trump again in 2020.
The House of Representatives have impeached trump. No one thought he would be removed from office. If trump doesn’t answer for him crimes he will be as guilty as OJ. Trump's criminal behavior will make a good campaign and senate can do nothing. there is no confusion here.

Iran gave notice they are starting their reactors and missile program again.

There was republicans that wanted to limit trumps war powers because they know he screwed up.

trump is talking like nothing happened. If he isn't rubbing there face in it (like you) he knows he screwed up.

Iraq wants to expel the Americans from their country.

·
Registered
66,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #195

·
Registered
66,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #196
Those missiles were the equivalent of the ricer flyby with the hazards on.
Doesn't matter. They are big enough to kill and or inflict great injury.

Iran sent a message that team trump understood.

·
Registered
19,415 Posts
Here's a lil sumting that you and the rest of the trump sheep cult are not going to like:

-) The IRG launched over a dozen missiles that hit TWO AMERICAN BASES in Iraq.

-) trump, as it's been reported tonight, thought about RETALIATING last night after the missile strikes ..... but cooler heads prevailed in the room as they got word that there were no causalities. As I mentioned before --- again my own theory --- I suspect that the country of Israel came up in their discussions.

-) trump threatened Iran in his Tweet a few days ago that if they (Iran) were to attack any American Base or kill any soldier, he would send them some of that "NEW MILITARY HARDWARE" ...... he bragged about having.

-) trump backed off, just like Iran had done by not killing any persons stationed at the two American bases.
alternative facts wish list...……..not backed up by factual evidence

·
Registered
996 Posts
Which GOP Senators and House members would that be? Or is it just all Democrats? I'm sure our Muslim house members were very displeased
You really need to watch the real news. You’ll never see what you're asking on FOX or InfoWars.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
1) your hero's "maximum pressure campaign" .... is a huge failure. And yet, he said he's going to double down on it again.

2) Thanks for agreeing with me that Iran "intentionally" did not want to kill any persons with their missile strikes. They sent a message that even team trump understood.

3) I put forward my own theory that (surprisingly) isn't found in the trump cult bubble of idiocy.
You are seriously that stupid? They are going to double down on the economic sanctions you retard. Maybe you should listen to other news outlets like NPR or BBC for your talking points. Your spouting nothing but the same shit the liberal news outlets spout....... No, I don't watch Fox News. Look at foreign news outlets / journalism for the real truth unslanted by either party here.

you are fucking pathetic

181 - 200 of 359 Posts