Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well .. TRUESTREETRACING would like to thank everyone that played a part with Raising money for kids cancer awareness, At Greatlakes dragway.
Early this Yr Truestreet decided to help out a freind ( Austin Getske ) hes 4 going on his 2nd bout of Lukemia... ) Truestreet wanted try and make differance in some childrens lives ,
We raised $3300 for our first fundraiser....
some of the high lights were .... We put a $1000.00 bounty on taters hair to shave off,,,, hahah it didnt take long,,, I (Scotty k) had a small bounty also that only took a few min hahahaha
and Dave buckly ... we all shaved our heads in support of the kids.. I personly like to thank DUALLY GIRL!!!!! for shaving our heads!!!!!! AND.... DUALLY GIRL,,,...CHUCK!!!! AND ALL THE WISE GUYS FOR PITCHING IN... without all the racers and fans we couldnt of made a differance with out you

Well we gave Austin his wish!!!!! he wanted a ride in a truestreet car!!!! Austin went down the track with Greg Callies ..... Austin couldnt stop smiling....... Austin we pray to see you back next yr for another ride... and to all the children with this god awfull curse
THE RACERS ARE ALL PRAYING FOR YOU!!!!

SINCERLY ...TRUESTREETRACING ASSOC....

SCOTTYK
BECKY WARDLOW
GORGINA BUCKLY
BILL....

·
Registered
15,599 Posts
It was my pleasure to help you with such a wonderful act of kindness!! I can't take all the credit though. Tina, from CWG's "Greek Style" racing was right there with me collecting donations from our team. Believe me, I couldn't have made that 10 minute dash without her! I am glad Austin was grinin' from ear to ear. Here's a few pics for everyone to enjoy....

Hey Scotty, still got those side burns??

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hahaha i cleaned the side burns up hahahaha

thank you Tina ( from greestyle racing) for lending a big hand in raising money with dually girl.... we all did it together thank you

1 - 5 of 5 Posts