Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,083 Posts
YEAH I SAW THAT, NOT MUCH PUBLICITY THOUGH, YOU ONLY HEAR ABOUT BAD SHIT. HOW IS THE BOY? THEY SAID HE WAS BURNED PRETTY BAD

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
YEAH I SAW THAT, NOT MUCH PUBLICITY THOUGH, YOU ONLY HEAR ABOUT BAD SHIT. HOW IS THE BOY? THEY SAID HE WAS BURNED PRETTY BAD
"An emotional and grateful father thanked the strangers who risked their lives to save his son's. James Harper's four-year-old son DJ was trapped in a burning car on a Milwaukee street Sunday. Witnesses, including two firefighters, worked frantically to free the boy.

"I can't express the gratitude that me and my wife have for the city of
Milwaukee. First, I want to take a minute to thank the firefighters and all the brave citizens that helped get my son out of the vehicle. There
were so many people on the scene and I just want to express our gratitude," said James Harper.

DJ is now at a children's hospital in serious condition with mostly third-degree burns. Doctors say his road to recovery will be long and painful, with months of treatment and rehabilitation."

·
Registered
348 Posts
hell yea we should have more people like that and maybe this world wouldnt be so phucked up. Put shit like this on the news, makes you proud to be a decent human being

1 - 10 of 10 Posts