Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Music City Raceway is having another true 10.5 race on August 9th. Gates open at 3pm central time. $1000.00 to win. Eddie Patrick is the defending champ from last race going 5.30's. This is only the second race of its kind. We are trying to get the track owner to see that he can make money on this stuff if he does it right. $1000 isn't as much as other places pay I know but this is just a test for him to see what the outcome will be. Please support this race as either a racer or a spectator if possible. The track is an 1/8 mile track and is a new surface from on end to the other as of the beginning of this year. The facility is really nice with plenty of parking and grandstands. If this thing takes flight we will have classes layed out for the future. Pooch from VP fuels is going to come down and do the track prep for this event. We hope to have more sponsors step up and payouts as well. Thanks, Cory

http://www.musiccityraceway.com/headsupwildstreetprogram.htm

http://www.musiccityraceway.com/

·
Registered
656 Posts
Place some rules for this class and charge the driver a entry fee.. They dont mind paying.. $200.00-$250.00 for a good payout.. Get 10-20 cars for 7500.00 to win... Your ass will have a good race. Youll get cars from Texas to Carolina..Only way to suceed in a race like this.. No body is gonna travel to a race like this for $1000.00 if you want some cars...

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
anyone else? I know it is $1000 but atleast it is somwhere new to race. If enough people come and enjoy the race and like the facilities they hopefully will want to do this once a month next year with good payouts and sponsors. Vp fuels is offering up to $800 drum of fuel for the runner up and the track is paying $75 for semi's as of now. More to come I'm sure. The owner scheduled it for the 9th hoping to draw more people due to other organizations not running that weekend. Come on people just come to have fun for a day and meet new people.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Speedy? is that you? I didn't know you were on the Bullet. Hell, don't sound like you don't know anything about it. If it happens at that track, you know before anybody. ;)
JUST HEARD ABOUT IT HERE. Rick always waits till the last minute to do anything.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts