Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys -

Per Scott Gardner (manager at Cordova):

Cordova is looking to have a True 10.5" class on May 15th with their True Street Event. It would be run on the 1/8th mile and follow the same rules as are ran at Eddyville and Cedar Falls. The True Street camp is going to be a little low on car count, so Scott is looking for at least 6-8 cars to add this true 10.5 class.

Payouts / Entry fees will be in line with what Eddyville is (perhaps even better). Since this isn't sanctioned by the True-Street folks, there will be NO MEMBERSHIP fees to pay.

Please post up if you would be interested in running this class. I'm planning to go, but like I said, we need at least 6-8 solid commitments to make it happen.

Rules in case you're not familiar: http://eddyvilleraceway.com/pages/heads-challenge.html

Please feel free to contact me at 641-891-7718 if you have any questions.

Thanks!

-Christian

·
Keepn my pimp hand strong
6,768 Posts
To many rules keeping cars from competeing ,when will people learn to just make the tire thr limiter! Why stock rear frame rails?This class should have the same rules as ortc drag radial/limited street and you will see cars come out of the wood work.....To many off the wall rules = LOW CAR COUNTS=death to the class.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts