Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Poor bastard just doing his job. Prayers for him and his family. I'm sure the scumbag who committed this heinous act is a pillar in the community and is a good citizen who was just out on some mischievous prank. (Sarcasm for those who can't identify)
Later
BobH

·
Pipe Rack Pilot
1,182 Posts
I used to deliver there a lot. They will not let you sleep on the property. Very bad area. There is really no good areas in Detroit Mi.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,170 Posts
Karma will take care of the gun afficiandos one day.
YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT.....JUST LIKE A TYPICAL DEMOCRAP.....YOU'VE WASTED NO OPPORTUNITY TO STEP ON THIS MANS HEAD....SO YOU CAN PUSH FOR THE REMOVAL OF ALL GUNS....LOL....IT WON'T EVER HAPPEN YOU SOFT STINKY BITCH.....KARMA...WOULD BE YOU GETTING HIT BY A TRUCK TODAY....BE SAFE OUT THERE :p

·
Registered
13,634 Posts
YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT.....JUST LIKE A TYPICAL DEMOCRAP.....YOU'VE WASTED NO OPPORTUNITY TO STEP ON THIS MANS HEAD....SO YOU CAN PUSH FOR THE REMOVAL OF ALL GUNS....LOL....IT WON'T EVER HAPPEN YOU SOFT STINKY BITCH.....KARMA...WOULD BE YOU GETTING HIT BY A TRUCK TODAY....BE SAFE OUT THERE :p
Snicker:D

·
Registered
13,634 Posts
He was killed by a person, not a gun you fucking moron.

Outlawing guns completely is an unworkable solution. Every county that has zero tolerance gun laws has gun problems a LOT worse than we do. Mexico, Russia......FACT!

·
Registered
20,096 Posts
anyone who goes to work is a target of someone who doesn't want to go to work-RIP driver

·
EFI/N2O JUNKIE
17,625 Posts
First, learn how to spell those big words before you use them.

Second, fuck-off moron. If you think removing all guns from American citizens is the answer, move to fucking Australia, bye-bye!CMAFR:

·
Professor
90,869 Posts
People don't realize how dangerous being a truck driver is. Many do carry guns legally and sometimes not so legally. More dangerous than being a cop by a long shot.

·
Registered
20,012 Posts
The death rate by guns in this country is between three and 10 times that of many other developed nation.
United States 9.42
Australia 1.06
Canada 2.38
Germany 1.24
Israel 1.87
Italy 1.28
Japan 0.06
Netherlands 0.46
New Zealand 1.45
Poland 0.25
Sweden 1.47
Switzerland 3.84
United Kingdom 0.25
The US has gone off the fucking deep end when it comes to gun craziness. At some point you'll have wake up and face reality.

·
Registered
18,870 Posts
The death rate by guns in this country is between three and 10 times that of many other developed nation.
United States 9.42
Australia 1.06
Canada 2.38
Germany 1.24
Israel 1.87
Italy 1.28
Japan 0.06
Netherlands 0.46
New Zealand 1.45
Poland 0.25
Sweden 1.47
Switzerland 3.84
United Kingdom 0.25
The US has gone off the fucking deep end when it comes to gun craziness. At some point you'll have wake up and face reality.
let me start off by saying i did not check on any of the numbers or facts , but i think it may be safe to say that the USA also has 10 times the people many of the other developed nations you listed have. so per capita its about the same, and maybe we may even have less per capita than a few on the list like Switzerland, New Zealand,and maybe Canada. Again i did not check the #s just a guess

1 - 20 of 136 Posts