Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Special thanks to Troy Jr. He met us at the track last night in Valdosta, Ga. It was our first time out with the new set-up and him knowing little bout our car put a soft tune-up in it and off the trailor on mickey thompson 325's went 1.34 60ft 3.42 330ft 5.14 1/8th @ 140.46mph:p We added a lil power on the second kit and blew the tires bout 1.3 seconds out due to all the street cars pulling up the rubber. Didn't get to make another hit cause of the rain but we do look forward to Jr. helping us again:)

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
Special thanks to Troy Jr. He met us at the track last night in Valdosta, Ga. It was our first time out with the new set-up and him knowing little bout our car put a soft tune-up in it and off the trailor on mickey thompson 325's went 1.34 60ft 3.42 330ft 5.14 1/8th @ 140.46mph:p We added a lil power on the second kit and blew the tires bout 1.3 seconds out due to all the street cars pulling up the rubber. Didn't get to make another hit cause of the rain but we do look forward to Jr. helping us again:)
whats up ali, see you guys got her back on a string again, that great news looking forward to see you guys at the next orsca race giving them hell!! tell rolo and the fellas, big ups.. i know that silver bullet has .90s in her!!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nothing much william. got tired of running them .30's. had to call the man leading the pack:rolleyes:

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
guess stack and henderson or stine didn't answer your call then - those guys lead the pack not jr
first off stack is a turbo car:smt067second we compete against the henderson's/monty smith:p and third who da hell is gonna pay stine to come from up north and he hasn't ran as fast as pirez in the 1/8th:-KFCD

·
Roll Tide!
2,630 Posts
LOL! Brady when are ya'll coming back out?
As soon as it cools off, it's river weather now.. :cool:

Actually, W said the blower shipped Friday, and the gear drive stuff should be at the shop Tuesday. We're a couple weeks out. I don't really want to do anything until it starts to cool off though.. Racing isn't nearly as fun with 140* track temps...
Not chasing ORSCA points this year has been quite enjoyable...

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
As soon as it cools off, it's river weather now.. :cool:

Actually, W said the blower shipped Friday, and the gear drive stuff should be at the shop Tuesday. We're a couple weeks out. I don't really want to do anything until it starts to cool off though.. Racing isn't nearly as fun with 140* track temps...
Not chasing ORSCA points this year has been quite enjoyable...
I'm with you on the chasing points deal.....3 more races and I'm done with it!

I'm looking forward to mixing it up with you guys this fall!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Ale, I guess you guys got the quarter on the car? Good job getting the car back where it needs to be, I'm sure it will go 90's ona good track with some more gas.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts