·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I saw that never saw the link to the second half!

·
Registered
16,780 Posts
The blonde mother needs a smack up side the head. "They were all kids, so much potential". Who's the idiot that put your daughters in that position? Not Troy!

·
Registered
440 Posts
Exactly I think the mother is more at fault than he is. No one made her stand with her kids beside the road with a 3000hp Pro Mod car doing a burn out. What about the Police and Fire man, They shut down the street and hosed it down , if Troy is going o be held accountable they should be held as accessorys to the crime. This entire lawsuit is BS.

·
44,012 Posts
The blonde mother needs a smack up side the head. "They were all kids, so much potential". Who's the idiot that put your daughters in that position? Not Troy!
I guess she was supposed to know what to expect from a car that she probably had no clue about, dont forget that there had been plenty other burnouts at this event without a problem...Maybe she thought that Troy could handle his car as good as the rest did!!!!

·
44,012 Posts
Exactly I think the mother is more at fault than he is. No one made her stand with her kids beside the road with a 3000hp Pro Mod car doing a burn out. What about the Police and Fire man, They shut down the street and hosed it down , if Troy is going o be held accountable they should be held as accessorys to the crime. This entire lawsuit is BS.
Keep in mind that had he not LOST CONTROL, there wouldnt have been any injuries or deaths at all...

·
44,012 Posts
I dont see where this is deferent then the tire coming off a car at a round track and killing someone ,but you don't here of charges against them.
The fact that you cant see any difference in that comparison is almost scary...What do you believe was the cause of Troy's wreck??? Was it a burnout that got away from him? Or was it a mechanical failure that caused the wreck?

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
First off you must listen to his defence attorney................. Second he didn't wake up that morning and decide he was gonna kill/hurt anyone................ These same people I see wanting him to go to jail for life are the same type's that think a mass murderer can be "Rehabilitated"
Civil Case YES................. Criminal NO ........ The same Government Officials that brought the charges are the ones that approved the Event................ If he gets ONE DAY in Jail...... They should too!!!

·
44,012 Posts
bullshit, you know the dangers, and she still let her kids stand there, there are freak accidents that happen in this world, at which it is no bodys fault
This wasnt a freak accident and its stupid to say it was...An earthquake didnt knock his car out of fucking shape, HE LOST CONTROL and therefore where did the "freak accident" part come into play???????????? I keep hearing that shit all the time and its total BULLSHIT!!!!!

·
King Shit Disturber
3,966 Posts
First off you must listen to his defence attorney................. Second he didn't wake up that morning and decide he was gonna kill/hurt anyone................ These same people I see wanting him to go to jail for life are the same type's that think a mass murderer can be "Rehabilitated"
Civil Case YES................. Criminal NO ........ The same Government Officials that brought the charges are the ones that approved the Event................ If he gets ONE DAY in Jail...... They should too!!!
x1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

·
44,012 Posts
You make no sense at all Jimmy...I dont think he meant to kill anyone and I dont wanna see him serve life in prison, but I do feel that there needs to be criminal punishment of some sort...You all will not admit that this could've been avoided if Troy had maintained control of his car...He did not and therefore he is at fault.

And for the record, a mass murderer should be killed slowly and very painfully.

·
King Shit Disturber
3,966 Posts
This wasnt a freak accident and its stupid to say it was...An earthquake didnt knock his car out of fucking shape, HE LOST CONTROL and therefore where did the "freak accident" part come into play???????????? I keep hearing that shit all the time and its total BULLSHIT!!!!!
so lets day your racing, if you even do that at all..... you leave the tree and grenade your motor, parts go every where and a piece kills someone, who is at fault, you have three choices,

you?
the person that manufactured the part that failed?
freak accident?

which is it, they all new the risks of standing that close, with no protection, would you be saying the same if it was a stock ford f 150 that this happened too?

·
44,012 Posts
so lets day your racing, if you even do that at all..... you leave the tree and grenade your motor, parts go every where and a piece kills someone, who is at fault, you have three choices,

you?
the person that manufactured the part that failed?
freak accident?

which is it, they all new the risks of standing that close, with no protection, would you be saying the same if it was a stock ford f 150 that this happened too?
If it was an honest part failure, then it was an accident...If it was from carelessness, then someone should pay the price...I'll ask again, why did this wreck happen? What is the actual cause?

·
King Shit Disturber
3,966 Posts
If it was an honest part failure, then it was an accident...If it was from carelessness, then someone should pay the price...I'll ask again, why did this wreck happen? What is the actual cause?
in my eyes this was a accident, everyone around there new what the risks where, they may play dumb now, but in all saddness they new, if you go to a air show, are your promised that no planes will crash?

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.