Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will put the link up after( interesting ) looking at life in jail and the guilt over all those people dying would be enough to do your head in.:confused:

·
Registered
57 Posts
it was an accident

i feel for the guy
they are blamming the wrong person
this was a horriable accident and I feel sorry for all the parties involved I almost went to that. we had the car in the trailer loaded and didn't go. It was aweful.

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
it's on here now,but they did not show anything about that segment comming up.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Troy was featured in a 60 Minutes spot about the accident last year. I do believe it's the first interview he's done. I must admit, watching this was very sad... My heart still goes out to all involved, including Troy and his family...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HgipzjKQ4mA

There are two parts, so after you watch part one, make sure to see part two.

~AJ

·
Registered
926 Posts
very very sad,,, if they charge him for the b.s then the promoters for that event should do the same amount of time,,, its not right.
Mike

·
Registered
78 Posts
man this was just a sour deal all the way around for everybody,but the fact of the matter is it was an accident, just a horrible accident.i dont think anyone is to blame

·
Registered
506 Posts
I 100% feal that Troy was wanting to do something good for the charity!!!! It went horribly wrong and that is something he has to live with the rest of his life.. I couldn't imagine that!!I feal for the victims of this ACCIDENT... I don't feal he should do 90 years,I feal the rest of the planners and sheriff should get the same if he gets 1 day!!!I promise doing a burnout in a promod isn't easy to control and it is a lot easier to talk about it after the fact and coach from the fence... GOOD LUCK TROY!!

To the victims and there family,we has a racing community pray that your pain gets softer and your loved ones memeries never fade!!!

·
***INDASIXES***
1,688 Posts
very very sad,,, if they charge him for the b.s then the promoters for that event should do the same amount of time,,, its not right.
Mike

WE AGREE!!! Its not right. Everyone can take some blame---from the mother who didn't reconize the danger, to troy, to the city officials not recognizing the danger--but no ONE person is to blame--I feel so horrible for the loss of those people as well

·
Bring on the Metal!!
9,483 Posts
I 100% feal that Troy was wanting to do something good for the charity!!!! It went horribly wrong and that is something he has to live with the rest of his life.. I couldn't imagine that!!I feal for the victims of this ACCIDENT... I don't feal he should do 90 years,I feal the rest of the planners and sheriff should get the same if he gets 1 day!!!I promise doing a burnout in a promod isn't easy to control and it is a lot easier to talk about it after the fact and coach from the fence... GOOD LUCK TROY!!

To the victims and there family,we has a racing community pray that your pain gets softer and your loved ones memeries never fade!!!
Well said.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
pisses me off that they blame one person

good luck Troy

·
Chicken Leg?
17,838 Posts
the lynch mob mentality is staggering to me, and so misplaced as to be ridiculous. i can understand & sympathize with the families of the deceased, but these were NOT innocent bystanders in some random illegal street racing accident. these were WILLING PARTICIPANTS in a goverment-enabled event, period. but the need for a scapegoat overrides all logic in this case, and that's the real tragedy. any one of those cars could've been the one who took out the onlookers. troy was just the unfortunate bearer of that cross. prayers for all involved.

·
Thread Killer
18,411 Posts
I wonder how that mother would have felt if her 18 year old daughter had been driving a car,doing a burnout , and hit a few people and killed them?

·
Registered
147 Posts
why doesn't he just go back to Australia and stay there? surely they would tell the US to get fucked if they tried to extradite him out of there... why take the chance or getting locked up?

1 - 20 of 167 Posts