Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Smart Ass Conservative
112,455 Posts
He will really hate juvie compared to home . Stupid little fuck .

·
Long Live The King
102,809 Posts
He will really hate juvie compared to home . Stupid little fuck .
someone should hold the little fuckers head under water for an additional 5 minutes after he stops kicking ... Fuck juvie

·
Moderater
13,169 Posts
Seems like a good candidate for a lobotomy..

·
Smart Ass Conservative
112,455 Posts
I bet he play catcher on the juvie ball team .

·
Registered
783 Posts
That kid is fucked up.....but locks the gun in the car? That's doesnt seem like a smart thing to do. Maybe it's normal but God damn I ain't storing my gun in my locked car.

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
Video games do weird shit to young people. About a month ago a guy was sentenced for beating a four year old girl to death because she spilled juice on his xbox.

Still remember a kid in Indiana years ago that lived on his xbox. He got his dads gun and shot himself in the arm to "see what it felt like".

Crazy fuckers.

·
Registered
5,040 Posts
This is the result likely of a parent being too scared to reprimand their child. The little bastard has gotten off Scott free in the past probably for everything he has done because as an officer his dad was so worried to lose his job cause his kid cried abuse. Just a guess of course. But got a feeling this is the beginning of a lifetime in the penal system for the little fucker.

·
Señor Member
31,480 Posts
Speedy recovery.

·
Brewmaster
12,584 Posts
Video games do weird shit to young people. About a month ago a guy was sentenced for beating a four year old girl to death because she spilled juice on his xbox.

Still remember a kid in Indiana years ago that lived on his xbox. He got his dads gun and shot himself in the arm to "see what it felt like".

Crazy fuckers.
Played video games most of my life... Didn't shoot my parents, even though the gun was never locked up. I didn't play video games all damn day either, was too busy having fun outside. Parents that let their kids play video games every day for hours on end are a problem.

·
Registered
5,040 Posts
Alot of parents dont care and as long as the game (babysitter) is keeping them out of their hair the parents dont care. That's why I wont buy my daughter one. She can play outside and use her imagination to have fun.

1 - 20 of 110 Posts