Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard there may have been a bad accident in Idaho today, not sure if its true, anybody at the race and is she ok?

jp

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just heard a little more that it was at night and around 150mph, went through the big end on its side or maybe rolled? hope she is ok.

jp

·
Son of Mr. David-get it ?
15,700 Posts
The word is she is okay, the throttle stuck and she went into the sand & safety net at the end of the track.
Glad to hear she is ok.

She is my favorite from the MSO group

·
Jack Stand Racer
6,464 Posts
That crew is tuff on equipment... glad to hear she’s ok... some pics on FB... could see a crumpled quarter panel... those guys are good at fixing Chevy II’s...

·
Registered
998 Posts
That crew is tuff on equipment... glad to hear she’s ok... some pics on FB... could see a crumpled quarter panel... those guys are good at fixing Chevy II’s...
Maybe some driving lessons are in order, If the throttle stuck why not switch the power off????

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
Maybe some driving lessons are in order, If the throttle stuck why not switch the power off????
If they didn’t just shove people into cars and say “drive” they might know how to shut it down if the throttle pins open.

If course, every accident is a freak act of god and it’s NEVER their fault. Maybe if they took all of that money and actually built cars that aren’t complete pieces of shit, before they kill someone.

Of course, some, not all, but some racers embrace running complete pieces of shit. Same mentality as rat rod retards.

·
time to go racing yet ?
33,499 Posts
atleast she wasnt seriously hurt.... i hope they actually had safety gear on. most of the time on the show they dont even have gloves on, so im sure they dont wear a hans device..... only a matter of time before one is killed on track

·
Pontiac "big block"
9,687 Posts
If they stopped wrecking the cars, they could stack that Discovery money high.

·
Registered
8,980 Posts
Did the get OL Heavy fixed from the last wreck?

1 - 20 of 67 Posts