·
FUCK TONS OF FUN
17,113 Posts
lil john was woffling on about them on FB the other day

be interesting to see how they really perform

·
Registered
175 Posts
I believe they were just released, so I don't know of any real world testing yet. They come with a 1.480" spring pocket diameter, so you can go up from the std 1.3" LS spring diameter and they spec a min bore of 4.100" with stock LS7 locations on intake, exhaust, valve locations, etc.
Sounds good.

·
Registered
9,666 Posts
lil john was woffling on about them on FB the other day

be interesting to see how they really perform
What the hell is Woffling?? LOL damn Aussies.:)

·
Registered
9,666 Posts
Retail should be around 2600.

FLOW DATA 4.125" BORE
Lift Intake Exhaust
0.100 71 58
0.200 148 113
0.300 233 168
0.400 296 212
0.500 340 237
0.600 375 249
0.700 393 254

This is off tea's site
Those are out of the box numbers with the TFS valve job and the standard exhaust port....

Greg hasn't gotten a casting yet to put the good valve job and the nitrous exhaust port into one.... I have a feeling its gonna be 410/280 once he does that.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I'm building a 440 and will be using "Frankenstein's" Edelbrock LS-R heads. Now that I get further along ordering parts, now I'm thinking about running a single turbo and see what that will do for me. Not sure how those heads would work for my set up though.

·
1,568 Posts
I'm building a 440 and will be using "Frankenstein's" Edelbrock LS-R heads. Now that I get further along ordering parts, now I'm thinking about running a single turbo and see what that will do for me. Not sure how those heads would work for my set up though.
They are the King of the hill!!!

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
BIIIIIIIIIIG MONEY! I'd love to get my hands on some.

·
LSXTTFMF
927 Posts
I'm gonna find out. I have a set on order for my 427 106mm build

·
Registered
77 Posts
any updates

·
Registered
47 Posts
I just bought a set from TEA. Listed price was 2594.00. When they were finished I got a bill for almost 3100 and when I asked why I was told they were priced wrong and they needed to change it..... but I paid it no data yet. Almost together

·
Registered
15 Posts
great heads but they are done at .750 lift. Have someone competent re due the short turn and they will go 410 cfm at.
Westport racing engines will have them on the dyno next week.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Made 644 rwh with stock bottom end 427, hydraulic cam, fast intake, valve job and short turn were modified though.
Video on westport racing Fb site

1 - 20 of 28 Posts