Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trent;

Please contact Tony Valente @ 248-577-9115 with regards to the engine you purchased from Goodrich, MI last year. He would like to talk to you about it, as this was his engine that was sold to you without his permission. Please call him!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry, i had no idea, i will call him in a little while.

trent
Trent;

I am the neighbor of the ass that sold that to you. You and your dad were over my place talking to me. I had a similar issue with Mr. Jarman and parts. Not to this extent, but wow. What an asshole. Tony is the nicest guy you have ever met, and was his friend from way back. And he still sold it out from under him. I feel bad for both of you. Good luck and thanks for standing up and giving him a call. You guys are great guys.

·
Registered
138 Posts
you probably thought we were d--- heads from texas, with all the confration that went on in his garage that night. chris is a prick, how is your truck running?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you probably thought we were d--- heads from texas, with all the confration that went on in his garage that night. chris is a prick, how is your truck running?
I was always on guard with Chris. Something never seemed right about his personality to me. Even then, when you were asking about the merge collectors for the headers he was making for you. He told you you had no idea what you were talking about when you told him those were std. collectors. I knew then that he was questionable, because they sure as shit were not merge collectors.

For the record, I thought you, your dad, and Gordon were nice guys. I had no idea what type of deal this guy had struck up with you guys, I just wanted to see the truck and see the engine run. It had sat in that garage for a long time. I have pictures of it prior to when you got involved with it. He always said it came from some arrested drug dealer??? And he bought it back from them for a deal. Another lie. It goes on and on..................

As for the truck, it ran well in the fall. 11.82 @ 115 in the 1/4 weighing in at 4520lbs. Good enough.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So, how does the money and the engine get back to the rightful places?
Boy. I guess Tony and Trent will talk and decide the correct action to be taken. I have met both, and I don't see where they would not be able to get it figured out together. Both are nice guys that just got screwed. Simple as that.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sounds like there was a screwin going on somewhere. Crap like this always happens to the good guys.
Here's the thing. Most of build these things on a tight budget. If someone dose something like to us, were basically fucked. To recover from even a $600.00 loss is a tough request for most of us. This is large.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
I was always on guard with Chris. Something never seemed right about his personality to me. Even then, when you were asking about the merge collectors for the headers he was making for you. He told you you had no idea what you were talking about when you told him those were std. collectors. I knew then that he was questionable, because they sure as shit were not merge collectors.

For the record, I thought you, your dad, and Gordon were nice guys. I had no idea what type of deal this guy had struck up with you guys, I just wanted to see the truck and see the engine run. It had sat in that garage for a long time. I have pictures of it prior to when you got involved with it. He always said it came from some arrested drug dealer??? And he bought it back from them for a deal. Another lie. It goes on and on..................

As for the truck, it ran well in the fall. 11.82 @ 115 in the 1/4 weighing in at 4520lbs. Good enough.

Whats this Chris guys last name?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts