Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
TURBOBULLET.COM BITCHES!
6,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well first off, I'm mega-stoked..... This has been my favorite car since I was probably about 10, and I finally picked one up. It's a 1968 Dodge Charger w/ a 440 engine. It needs some work, but buying a fixed up one is cheating!!!!

After a round trip of over 2500 miles, one blown out trailer tire, and 5 tanks of diesel, I got my Charger to A-town (Amarillo Texas).... When I got to Augusta Georgia (where I bought it) the guy told me to take it down the freeway... It really does run pretty damn good... It's a 440, and it's actually got some umph.... It's an open diff though, so I burned the right rear tire quite a bit... It runs good enough to be a driver right now!!!! It's gonna get a total re-vamp.... 8)

Heres some pics:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Paint it orange and the hell with Rosco, find daisy, OK at least a young Daisy. Give her a ride for the duke boys. Nice ride. I hope to pick up a Mopar in May. My fingers are crossed.

·
Registered
16,355 Posts
It doesn't have that gay ass horn does it? 8)

·
TURBOBULLET.COM BITCHES!
6,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I would love to comment but its probably been sold seeing as this topic is 3 years old
LMAO..

Thread revival.... No I still have it.. Still working on it... I've built two racecars in the process, and the charger always gets put on the back burner....

Here's the engine though.... 493 with twins in the works...

·
Registered
10,371 Posts
got a lot of potential , but man you got your work cut out for you , i see whole every where

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
Holy SHIT!!!!!!!!!!! I love the 68's. This is one of my top ten most lusted after cars of all time. I didn't even know you had one, damn this is an old thread! lol. All Dukes of Hazzard jokes and no Bullitt references even though this is a 68 and not a 69? Awesome f'ing car man!

·
draggin' ass
13,411 Posts
What does the rest of the car look like? The pictures made it look rusty.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts