Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Turbo boosted
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
were does everyone get the trap doors on the trunk for easy access to youre fuel cell or water cells?

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
I got mine from Chassis Shop. They have two diferant sizes to choose from, a small square or a larger rectangle.

·
Turbo boosted
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks!

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
I made my own, based on what I had seen, ordered some carbon fibre of ebag, bought a piano hinge, a few hours later & hey presto

I forgot to add, I used 2 pieces of Carbon fibre, one for the outside, another piece for the inner flap, tried to make it from one on the 1st attempt, but the gap between the inner & outer flap was too big for my liking. Probably cost me $50 all in, excluding Dzeus which I already had

·
Registered
102 Posts
I made my own, based on what I had seen, ordered some carbon fibre of ebag, bought a piano hinge, a few hours later & hey presto

I forgot to add, I used 2 pieces of Carbon fibre, one for the outside, another piece for the inner flap, tried to make it from one on the 1st attempt, but the gap between the inner & outer flap was too big for my liking. Probably cost me $50 all in, excluding Dzeus which I already had
I had thought about making my own out of c/f but thought I needed to buy the latch, ect. never thought about using a dzus. Looks sweet!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts