Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 91 Fox body that I am installing a Lentech Strip Terminator AOD into. I'm looking to see what most people are using for transmission coolers. I would ideally like to run a single cooler if that is sufficient? I have a 4'' intercooler in the front and I still run an AC condensor so obviously space may be a bit of an issue but I will deal with that. What is the best cooler for the money out there to run? Also what lines are most people running with the coolers? Thanks in advance

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
"Search" is your friend..:p

http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=413399

See my posting.

Note - I have removed the "crash bumper" from the nose area so there was more room for "stuff". At one time I had the AC condenser, a slim electric fan against the condenser and the referenced cooler up in the bumper area. Took a little nip & tuck here and there but it's possible. You will need to take off the nose section and to install.

Oops, just reread your original post. The intercooler may make this more difficult or outright impossible depending on how it is positioned. The bottom line is that cooler is one of the best I could find and the cost it right.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts