Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
I need a set of those. Fucking people that drive 15+KM/H slower than the speed limit, and drive all over the fucking road - get right up behind 'em and give 'em a whack of that.

Have I got your attention NOW, DICKHEAD? LOL!

Good stuff.

·
ROLL TIDE!!!!
20,992 Posts
That's my next door neighbors. LOL They're actually real quiet..good neighbors. You'd never know what they were installing train horns over there!

www.hornblasters.com

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
going through the midway at a national event with them on my golf cart fixes the crowd problem.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
The only thing I don't like is when they do it to people walking dogs..... shits not cool. They would probably feel like shit if one of those dogs just keeled over dead. This kind of thing happens more than you may think. Other than that they are cool as hell. I love how all the black kids are so damn jumpy in those vids. LMAO

·
TRZ Rocks!
3,737 Posts
Pretty Funny, It would be funnier if they had video someone beating their ass for doing it.

·
Registered
15,065 Posts
That's my next door neighbors. LOL They're actually real quiet..good neighbors. You'd never know what they were installing train horns over there!

www.hornblasters.com
Hornblasters.com frickin' rules......my buddy at work just put the mack daddy of them on his F350!!!! It never gets old givin' a good blast at a crowd,lol!!!!

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
I've got a set of K5LA's on my dodge. They're LOUD. I very seldom use them because they're so loud.
Now those are train horns...everything else is just an air horn.
I had a set myself but after someone tried to jack them from under the truck I sold them and replaced with the Hornblasters Shocker 4 kit.

It just wasn't worth it to lose 2 grand worth of horns....500 bucks is much easier to deal with.

Puddin...you live next door to Matt?

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
LMAO!!!!!! I could use a set on my truck!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts