Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to Sell/trade/and buy a new 28-30 enclosed trailer like the 26' vintage OUTLAW i have now. Need a bigger trailer. Whos good to deal with. I live in CT, Dont feel like wasting $1000 in delivery charges right now if possible. thx

·
Under Construction
4,026 Posts
Eddie Smith @ Smith & Company 804-648-8737 Richmond, Va.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Don't know about East Coast but I bought mine from Interstate1 direct. Good deal and very well built trailer. They are in souther Mich.

·
Registered
8,372 Posts
Used trailers are like gold so you should be able to sell easily. The new trailer business is in the toilet so you should be able to get a real good deal on that end too. Go to the website of the trailer manufacturer that you want and do a dealer search. Some companies have their inventory listed already. Def shop hard! There are places just about giving stuff away. Floor plan kills!!!!

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
Nice trailer . . . :)

·
Registered
416 Posts
Got my Vintage Outlaw from Arundal trailer sales Harrinton Del aware also. Bill is agreat guy to deal with. He may even deliver trailer to your house. He did mine. At no charge about 250 mile round trip.

·
Registered
693 Posts
I am a dealer for United, Vintage, Classic, and Nashcar and although I am in Florida I can deliver a brand new one directly from the factory. No matter where it comes from someone paid the shipping to there already. I just delivered a brand new United Super Hauler to a gentleman in Conn. Get a quote and let me have a shot at it. I think you will be pleased. Recently I have delivered new trailers to Arizona, Texas, Conn, North Carolina, and oh yeah, Floriduh too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts