Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
I just got a response from Julian

Hello James,
Just wanted to give you a heads up about the 2012 WCF DVD. We are actually in the process of getting in contact with those customers that ordered the 2012 DVD. As you can see by this promo video which was recently put together that we do have our footage restored. Every part of the DVD. We will be making announcement about the proposed shipping date. That date will be between the 28th - 30th of October. I do apologize again for the delay.
Thank you, Julian Nyce1s

·
Registered
164 Posts
I just got a response from Julian

Hello James,
Just wanted to give you a heads up about the 2012 WCF DVD. We are actually in the process of getting in contact with those customers that ordered the 2012 DVD. As you can see by this promo video which was recently put together that we do have our footage restored. Every part of the DVD. We will be making announcement about the proposed shipping date. That date will be between the 28th - 30th of October. I do apologize again for the delay.
Thank you, Julian Nyce1s
Have you seen the 2012 DVD yet? I have not, I got a glimmer of hope seeing this response but once again nyce1s made a false promise. I wonder how many people they actually scammed out of money for that dvd

·
Registered
470 Posts
Have you seen the 2012 DVD yet? I have not, I got a glimmer of hope seeing this response but once again nyce1s made a false promise. I wonder how many people they actually scammed out of money for that dvd
You can forget about that dvd, their equipment got destroyed in a storm last year. Got to youtube you probably see what you want.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts