Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Super Moderator
35,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm finding myself shopping for trailers but the only thing really wrong wtih mine is the flooring... I have that cheapo black and white vinyl flooring and it's coming apart and oil/dirt soaks into it... Anyone have any recommendations for replacing it???

I can't find any good deals on ATP flooring I just don't feel like pouring a grand into the floor...

·
Registered
744 Posts
I've seen some of the newer trailers with the floors done with that epoxy floor paint. It look really good! Just not sure how much prep work is involved!!

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
A buddy of mine bought a new one & they put those cheap 12x12 tiles down on the floor & they started coming up when he turned the wheels. he put diamond plate down where the tires go & that fixed it up. looks good & now the tiles dont come up. just a thought.

Bob

·
Registered
818 Posts
Flooring

Same asa Bob, my buddy had problems with his new floor until he put the diamond top down as well and now it's fine.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I'm selling my 32'.....already got full diamond plate.... :-D

·
Registered
424 Posts
For the right price it all could be yours! :lol:

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
this looks like the stuff thats on the floor of my Wells Cargo.

they are big 24 or 30" squares. not sure how they were put down, but its held up pretty darn well over 11 years.

Bob

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Sorry Chris, Go to www.milltrailers.com
Then click on options , black rubber floor.[/quote]

I saw Rick's trailer in Salem. That stuff does look nice.[/quote]

Scott , if you saw my trailer why didn't you stop and say hi? I was past yours acouple times but didn't see you .

·
Registered
744 Posts
Rick Miller said:
Scott , if you saw my trailer why didn't you stop and say hi? I was past yours acouple times but didn't see you .
Same here!! Will you be in Columbus?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts