Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We have this posted over in the Events thread, but just in case some of you didn't see it, thought I would try it here. Vendor and swap spaces still available. Hit it now.

www.cabinfeverracerstradeshow.com

It's coming up, retail and swap spaces are still available, but filling up quick.

There should be plenty of quality lodging options within a mile or so of the show site, for those of you traveling in. I understand that there are some establishments in the area that give after hours dance lessons as well. I've never been there, just rumors that I heard. Just sayin, in case that's the deal maker.

Several local race tracks and a host of vendors will be there.

Practice tree racing!

This is a Friday Evening / Saturday show.

Hit the link and check it out!
E-mail or phone for more details or with questions.

Thanks for looking!

If you are thinking about setting up at the show please get registered as we need to get the floorplan submitted by the 14th. Vendor and swap spots are still available. We have a partial listing on our website, index page, scroll down to see list. And please, not sayin this mean, but please don't go "doggy TV" on us when you open that page. Most of the answers you seek are on the site, scroll down, read it all and if you have ?'s don't hesitate to call. Whatever you do get signed up.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Who dat??

We did not intend to be in competition with any other show, but now that one in particular is gone......

We are open to all forms of racing, and we do have a few circle racers coming, the show has taken a real drag race direction.:yawinkle:

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Looks like several big venders for a first year show. I was hoping to add UHAV to the list but I am still finishing up the last two DVDs for 2010. Any of you guys going to make it?

·
Registered
1,165 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Drew Olsen (son of Brian Olsen that is a commentator on the Edge shows) e-mailed me back that Larry Dison will be there at 1-3pm on that Saturday.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cabin Fever Racers Trade Show update: Lowe Speed Shop will be doing a raffle for a Chevy small block 327=.040 engine. Complete from air cleaner to oil pan, valued at $4395. One lucky ticket will be drawn Saturday afternoon, 4pm at the show. Tickets are $20 each. Only 200 tickets to be sold.

www.loweracingengines.com/

Larry Dixon from 1 until 3pm Sat. afternoon.

Racers, I just wanted to say thank you in advance to those of you that are coming and or are participating. We hope to make this a great show. This show is for you guys, the racers. It ain't about Bunker Hill, or Olson P&B, we're just the guys hangin our nuts in the vice to make it all come together, and we appreciate your effort as well. Lucas Oil Raceway (IRP, ORP) will be represented by Kurt Johnson, Muncie Dragway will have presence there as well. Any other track operators that care to join in give me a call, it is not too late. Thanks for your looking, -Steve-

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Hope it all goes well. A couple of us from up around Fort Wayne are going to try to make it down. And yes, the dance lessons are stellar to say the least....I mean, so I've heard:)

James

1 - 9 of 9 Posts