Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
I just scanned the article and I am no mopar fan but dodge is replacing the hellcat with an 800 hp demon next year so.....looks like Mopar wins again.

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Wow...they are going to ruin the Yenko name with that ugly thing....I bet it comes with a free boyfriend and 2 mullet wigs too.

·
from the boogie down
4,192 Posts
The pricy package starts at $40,000 for the upgrade and doesn’t include the cost of the donor sixth-generation Camaro, which should just about double the price-!!!!400. Horsepower for 40 grand?

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
Lame. I could understand if it came from an actual Yenko dealership (dont even exist anymore). If you want an 800hp Camaro, buy one and put a blower on it yourself.

·
Registered
8,451 Posts
Sits too tall, I am not a fan of the wheels on this car, look good on others though, and I'm not really impressed. I'm kind of a gm guy too, but the hellcat looks better to me.

·
Pontiac "big block"
10,048 Posts
It looks good to me, but I'd want it in LeMans Blue with black stripes.

I'm a GM guy 100%, but I wouldn't buy any modern muscle except the Challenger.

·
Elite Member
13,941 Posts
Ugly. In that segment of cars, Dodge has the game sewn up tight. Ford and GM don't and wont ever beat them. I drove a new hellcat, WOW is an understatement. Fit and finish. Quality of materials and power.. I can only imagine what the Demon will be like.

·
Registered
9,843 Posts
Lame. I could understand if it came from an actual Yenko dealership (dont even exist anymore). If you want an 800hp Camaro, buy one and put a blower on it yourself.
Amen. I have more respect for an 18-year old with grease under his nails from working on his shitbox than I do the guy that buys this production bullshit.

·
Registered
13,129 Posts
LOL yea, as if....
HC Dart is going to kill everything and put brand X back ANOTHER 2 years LOL

"The Dodge Rebellion" is in full swing now.,,,and I love it! hee hee.

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
Why?

The Dodge won't break.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Last year at Tulsa Raceway Park
First new 16 camaro in the 9's
Stock except for NOS and tires and half shafts
How many on this thread have a 9 with air conditioning and power windows?
Not bad for a car on the lot
No leaky oil

1 - 20 of 69 Posts