Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sept. 19 and 20 open track rental. The buick club has an open rental going on with our buick event if anyone is interested in attending. 75 dollars a car each day. Spectators are 15. Kids under 12 free. All makes and models welcome. We will also be doing 2 gamblers races on friday for all to enter. No throttle stops. Friday is a good day to test and tune as there usually is not a big turnout of vehicles. Not a problem to get alot of runs on a great track. any questions call 914 469 8617 john

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
will the track be well prepped?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cecil track crew and jim always do a great job with the prep. I dont think it will be as good as the yellowbullet weekend because that track was sticky. In years past we have not had issues with 7 and 8 second cars.

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
ok i may try to come down to do some testing then. i dont expect yb but sometimes it just isnt there lol

·
YB Managing Editor
51,422 Posts
They do a great job prepping the track for us. Remember they also run their Friday night program after we are done so the track gets their full attention.

We had a couple 4 second 1/8th mile cars there last year and they hooked fine.

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
yea ill be coming sat btw.

·
YB Managing Editor
51,422 Posts
What is going on Saturday the 20th? Is that just test and tune also? Can't make it friday
Yes. But the T&T will be in between our program. But you will still get in a shit load of runs. You guys will not be disappointed.

·
Registered
18 Posts
When do you need to know by and how many spots are available? Would you say on Saturday there is still a good chance to get a lot of passes?

·
Registered
758 Posts
I'd imagine a 2 day thing has a good turnout, but was curious how many cars "normally" show up to race on Saturday? For the Buick event, I mean. Any idea?

What is cost for spectators on Saturday? Thanks.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
spectators are 15. kids under 12 are free. as far as car count friday is always very light. we are hoping for a few more cars this year to help pay for the track that is why we are doing the gamblers race also. On saturday we also have the mandra nastalgia club coming in with some cars. There is more cars on saturday but there is still plenty of time to get runs in between our program. The track always has a lane just for test and tune. I would think if one was ready at all times 10-15 passes wouldnt be a problem.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I may come down saturday for the test and tune.What time do the gates open and how late is the track open? thanks Eric

1 - 20 of 36 Posts