Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to get some info about a cell phone number that keeps calling my old lady, she says she doesn't know who it is, but when I call it from my phone no answer, need to find out so I know if I need to boot her ass... anyone have any info?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm looking for one thats either free, or gives more info than most of the reverse lookup pages... or someone that already has a subscription

·
Registered
463 Posts
i have a script to a detective site but you still have to pay for a reverse cell phone trace. it was 35 bucks.. but it was money well spent. it was very detailed name address ssn last know address..it is worth it and only took 1 day.all the sites have the same price so just pick one

·
Registered
15,599 Posts
When they don't answer, isn't there some kind of message? Are you sure it's a cell number?

·
Registered
8,823 Posts
ur local police station can help with this problem tell them u have had harassing calls from that number and they will do the leg work for u

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
If you can't get her phone away from her, use Spooftel: www.spooftel.com

You can call the "mystery" number from anywhere, and spoof the caller ID with any number you'd like. $5.00 worth will last you damn near forever. Basically, you call their 800 number, enter your member code, the number you want to call, and the number you want to show up on the caller ID. Simple, legal, and effective. I use it frequently to call competitors and price shop.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
ur local police station can help with this problem tell them u have had harassing calls from that number and they will do the leg work for u
Most Police will write a report for you for harassing communications. You then give the report number to the cell phone provider to verify you have filed a report and they will do the investigative work. I'm not sure where you live, but where I work we do not investigate. We turn the info. over to the cell phone provider. Good luck.

Also, the person filing the report has to be the owner of the cell phone......in your case, that would be the female you refer to. She would need to be the one filing the report, not yourself.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts