Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
51,357 Posts
Congrats. I could only stay through the first round of eliminations. Any other results?
Who was the bad cat from Ky?.

·
Registered
988 Posts
congrats Trace !

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Outstanding man. That is racing, good job to Trace and The Team!

·
102,312 Posts
What he run? Congrats on the win Thick'em's. :-D

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
congrats Trace nice job this weekend.

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
Thanks Chad and everyone! Persistence paid off this weekend. Dave and Sheri from Team Z are the best! They delt with my stubborness and finally just ignored me and did some things without telling me that paid off! :) Great job to Chad and Jason on awesome passes. Jason ran 8.02 @ 176.5 in Xtreme Street trim and Chad ran 8.05 @ 176.5 his first time out on the 275s! I had some luck on my side (Dave & Sheri) and won with a 7.98 @ 175, my new best with the F1R.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Thanks Chad and everyone! Persistence paid off this weekend. Dave and Sheri from Team Z are the best! They delt with my stubborness and finally just ignored me and did some things without telling me that paid off! :) Great job to Chad and Jason on awesome passes. Jason ran 8.02 @ 176.5 in Xtreme Street trim and Chad ran 8.05 @ 176.5 his first time out on the 275s! I had some luck on my side (Dave & Sheri) and won with a 7.98 @ 175, my new best with the F1R.
8.00, but who is keeping track!:p

·
I forgot what to do next!
6,090 Posts
It was awesome watchin you run that thing is sweet

1 - 20 of 50 Posts