Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says 2011 toyota avalon dominated the field In the rental car race!!

Paid 64 dollars made 2000 grand!!!

Lowe Toyota rental Has the fastest rentals in the south!!!

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
WOW you won 2 million!!!!...or 2 grand? Thought it was a hundred dollar entry. That thing was consistant though. What did you reaction times look like?
(I was rootin for Puddin)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WOW you won 2 million!!!!...or 2 grand? Thought it was a hundred dollar entry. That thing was consistant though. What did you reaction times look like?
(I was rootin for Puddin)
2000 my bad The Avalon was a half second faster than the rest of the field

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Every year at the Shelby/Dodge Nationals someone or more shows up flying in and renting a car at the airport. We race at different tracks every year and I remember one year a drag racer and his never-been-on-a-track wife rented a couple of V6 Dodge Magnums. They both ran low 16s (bracket race anyhow) and she won the entire event...ran within .01 on every single pas in near 100 degree heat! He lasted 2-3 rounds.

Another guy usually puts his rental car NOS kit on to do hellashish parking lot burnouts at the convention hotel!

·
Registered
338 Posts
Cheating Bastard...I used to work for Toyota and there's a difference between a legit rental and a 'loaner' vehicle...congrats though or else mine n Tommy's pecker extended Town n Country woulda wiped out everyone...too bad Tommy was sleeping on the tree. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
21,079 Posts
Cheating Bastard...I used to work for Toyota and there's a difference between a legit rental and a 'loaner' vehicle...congrats though or else mine n Tommy's pecker extended Town n Country woulda wiped out everyone...too bad Tommy was sleeping on the tree. :rolleyes:

Uhh... You can actually rent Toyotas from the dealerships! Not a loaner... An actual rental. Avalon guy out smarted the competition...

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Like the title says 2011 toyota avalon dominated the field In the rental car race!!

Paid 64 dollars made 2000 grand!!!

Lowe Toyota rental Has the fastest rentals in the south!!!
I heard that the driver is gay:smt102:smt102:smt102:smt102:smt102:smt102:smt102

·
Grade 8 Motorsports
4,617 Posts
I was driving the Impala that the Avalon took out 1st round... Cheatin' bastards with no mufflers ;) haha. Good time though. I was gonna attempt to grudge Puddin's Taurus and give her the rear tire, but I got sidetracked by the Berry grudge race, haha!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts